jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
he is obviously a coward to do such a thing to a lady I know whay I would do but I dare not write it down on here:Eeek:

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Maz, I'm sitting here in Valencia, Spain, (it's Fallas and the fireworks are going off so it really feels like Beirut!) and I just cannot believe the options you are being given regarding your "problem"!

RIGHT GUYS - THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! HAVE YOU GOT THAT????

I can just imagine Maz, having made a "probable" friend on a site and thinking "I'll tell him about Motorhomefun and maybe he'll sign up!"

But then everything goes tails end up.

What I cannot understand is our Leader Jim, after hearing/reading of this experience, not investigating further (Via Maz) and returning "whoevers" fees and banning him from this site as "non desirable" - can you imagine giving this guy any "advice" re "anything" - and thereby Maz would have no further problems of being "read" or "whatever" and would be free of all snooping by the "undesirable".

I shake in my boots that "nobody" has even suggested this and I have even read that he should be told "Naughty boy, don't do that to Maz!" etc, etc. "Say you're sorry ... blah, blah ...." even "Make amends..."

B*LL*CKS! WE DON'T WANT SOMEBODY LIKE THIS IN OUR COMMUNITY!! RIGHT?? OR NOT'??

I am ashamed of you Funsters!! Do you not have the guts to stand up and be counted?! Why has nobody suggested "Banning" this guy?? Why has nobody suggested that Jim contacts Maz and revokes his membership? I for one do not wish to remain a member of a "club" which allows such tremendous, abnoxious, behaviour!

I am sure, no matter how tough Maz is and how well she can deal with this situation, it is not something, someone, would wish to have on their plate! You are all treating this like a "laugh" (tipical Brit reaction when they don't know what to say/do), something "Funny" for the "Fun Site" and I can assure you .... it is not!

Infact, it lowers the category of the site to abysmal levels!! I, personally, am totally disgusted with the reactions from the majority of the members of this site! I have not heard even one member condemn what this "pervert" has done to Maz!! If it was me I would be furious!! Maz is too condescending in my opinion and too "accommodating" as is the "norm" in good old GB!! (SH*TE MAN!)

I shall post the details of this intervention on my Spanish site (http://www.acpasion.es) and request their views and I can promise you they will be far, far, removed from what I (and Maz) have had the misfortune to "read" here, on our British site: http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk .

Sorry, but I just had to say what I feel!

A really angry Momo :Angry::Angry:

Hi Momo. I appreciate your concern and anger on my behalf but I don't have any actual proof of who did it. Having said that, I know in my own mind who the culprit is as everyone else I've met here has been fine or has left! I don't expect Jim to ban him as he hasn't broken any of the Fun rules.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Sod's Law - have just checked the listing on the main page and creepy guy didn't log on yesterday. :RollEyes: All I want is for him to read this thread and know I'm wise to him.

On the positive side, my tyres were left alone last night. :Smile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
You have to catch whoever in the act :thumb: It's ok suggesting shit , smartwater, hidden cameras etc, but have you actually got any of them :Smile:Best thing I can add is sit with a torch at your side and as soon as you hear the noise shine through the window to see if you can see anyone :winky: that way you may catch whoever it is :thumb:The guy you suspect may be completely innocent :Sad:::bigsmile:
You could always tell your new friend that someone is creeping around your van letting your tyres down and see his reaction, that may well be enough to put a stop to it all

Terry

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
You have to catch whoever in the act :thumb: It's ok suggesting shit , smartwater, hidden cameras etc, but have you actually got any of them :Smile:Best thing I can add is sit with a torch at your side and as soon as you hear the noise shine through the window to see if you can see anyone :winky: that way you may catch whoever it is :thumb:The guy you suspect may be completely innocent :Sad:::bigsmile:
You could always tell your new friend that someone is creeping around your van letting your tyres down and see his reaction, that may well be enough to put a stop to it all

Terry

Afraid I can't be bothered to sit up all night, every night just waiting for the t*sser to strike again - I need my beauty sleep! :winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Maz, I'm sitting here in Valencia, Spain, (it's Fallas and the fireworks are going off so it really feels like Beirut!) and I just cannot believe the options you are being given regarding your "problem"!

RIGHT GUYS - THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! HAVE YOU GOT THAT????

I can just imagine Maz, having made a "probable" friend on a site and thinking "I'll tell him about Motorhomefun and maybe he'll sign up!"

But then everything goes tails end up.

What I cannot understand is our Leader Jim, after hearing/reading of this experience, not investigating further (Via Maz) and returning "whoevers" fees and banning him from this site as "non desirable" - can you imagine giving this guy any "advice" re "anything" - and thereby Maz would have no further problems of being "read" or "whatever" and would be free of all snooping by the "undesirable".

I shake in my boots that "nobody" has even suggested this and I have even read that he should be told "Naughty boy, don't do that to Maz!" etc, etc. "Say you're sorry ... blah, blah ...." even "Make amends..."

B*LL*CKS! WE DON'T WANT SOMEBODY LIKE THIS IN OUR COMMUNITY!! RIGHT?? OR NOT'??

I am ashamed of you Funsters!! Do you not have the guts to stand up and be counted?! Why has nobody suggested "Banning" this guy?? Why has nobody suggested that Jim contacts Maz and revokes his membership? I for one do not wish to remain a member of a "club" which allows such tremendous, abnoxious, behaviour!

I am sure, no matter how tough Maz is and how well she can deal with this situation, it is not something, someone, would wish to have on their plate! You are all treating this like a "laugh" (tipical Brit reaction when they don't know what to say/do), something "Funny" for the "Fun Site" and I can assure you .... it is not!

Infact, it lowers the category of the site to abysmal levels!! I, personally, am totally disgusted with the reactions from the majority of the members of this site! I have not heard even one member condemn what this "pervert" has done to Maz!! If it was me I would be furious!! Maz is too condescending in my opinion and too "accommodating" as is the "norm" in good old GB!! (SH*TE MAN!)

I shall post the details of this intervention on my Spanish site (http://www.acpasion.es) and request their views and I can promise you they will be far, far, removed from what I (and Maz) have had the misfortune to "read" here, on our British site: http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk .

Sorry, but I just had to say what I feel!

A really angry Momo :Angry::Angry:

You want me to ban who exactly and for what? :Doh: Sorry you are so angry but I'm not with you there. On the good advice of my wife I rarely get too upset or "furious' about anything. My apoplectic rages used to be legendary but quite unhealthy for all concerned, especially me..:Smile:
As for the site falling to abysmal levels. I know, I explicitly know, that if maz had a problem her pitch it would be surrounded by Funsters very shortly after she asked for help. But she has not asked for help, and she at least, has given it the correct amount of perspective. I'll wait until she asks for my help and maybe have a giggle while were waiting.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
You want me to ban who exactly and for what? :Doh: Sorry you are so angry but I'm not with you there. On the good advice of my wife I rarely get too upset or "furious' about anything. [HI]My apoplectic rages used to be legendary but quite unhealthy for all concerned,[/HI] especially me..:Smile:
As for the site falling to abysmal levels. I know, I explicitly know, that if maz had a problem her pitch it would be surrounded by Funsters very shortly after she asked for help. But she has not asked for help, and she at least, has given it the correct amount of perspective. I'll wait until she asks for my help and have a giggle while were waiting.

I missed those Jim.::bigsmile:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
My apoplectic rages used to be legendary but quite unhealthy for all concerned, especially me..:Smile:
You're a big lad Jim, and I'm just glad I've not been on the receiving end of one of those........yet. :roflmto:

Cheers,

Jock.

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
You want me to ban who exactly and for what? :Doh: Sorry you are so angry but I'm not with you there. On the good advice of my wife I rarely get too upset or "furious' about anything. My apoplectic rages used to be legendary but quite unhealthy for all concerned, especially me..:Smile:
As for the site falling to abysmal levels. I know, I explicitly know, that if maz had a problem her pitch it would be surrounded by Funsters very shortly after she asked for help. But she has not asked for help, and she at least, has given it the correct amount of perspective. I'll wait until she asks for my help and maybe have a giggle while were waiting.

Jim I think I would ban him .why don't he and is friends go and help her out if that's wot he thinks he should put is money where is mouth is

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Are you sure? ::bigsmile:

Yes I think so. You have always been Mr Reasonable , except of course when you messed with my avatar last year and posted a photo of a transvestite, which had me running to Isabel for much needed technical input to change it back:roflmto:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Get a 'hot' fresh chilli (scotch bonnet?) and cut it in half then rub the inside of it on all your tyre valves ... as the pillock will have to touch your valves to let them down again when he goes to the loo at some point afterwards he'll get a very NASTY shock indeed which should last for a long long time and you'll be able to spot him as he is carted off in an ambulance!!! :thumb:

If you want to disturb his sleep, you could try the old slice of bread on the top of his caravan/camper trick so the seagulls will do a dance on it at dawn!

If you do the chilli trick though, just remember to wear disposable gloves yourself when preparing/using the chilli as you won't want to join him!!! :shout::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Maz, if you want me and the bear to come over so you can confront him with some back up, just say. Be happy to do so, and help you keep it clean.

Gotta nothing better happening at the present moment, maybe I can offer a psychosocial assessment of the gentleman at the same time. Sounds like he needs it.

However, a word of caution, but teaching granny to suck eggs and all that, (not saying your old or that :winky:) Ask the question, but at this moment, there is no proof. I doubt he will admit it, if anything he was probably hoping you would pop over and ask him for help as a damsel in distress and needing big male man to fix your problems, thus, you fall in love with protective Neanderthal man driving off in to the sunset with your wonderful Hobby luxury two berth :Cool:

What he got is you, whom is more engineeringly minded than half the funsters on here, resulting in Neandathal man being deemed useless and reminded of what century we are in. :Smile:

BTW JJ,
I remember that night well, that Bitch, that really hurt and she embarrassed me in front of my two best mates.
That's why Ive turned out so ugly, the scar's from that night remain entrenched in my battered face. :Angry:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Maz, speaking as a fellow funster and ex-fulltimer DON'T RISE TO IT.

I had a similar situation with another fulltimer that we were friends with for 18 months. He was always a little jealous in how we were comfortable and settled fulltiming - he was struggling a little. Another issue was that he was 'stuck' in his situation - and we chose to do it.

It all came to a head with the silliest of things. He got mud on his tyres....now over the winter it got muddy and the entrance, and always covered with sawdust I got from a friend. That week, he told me the owners were concreting it - so I didn't put any sawdust down. That is when he turned on us. It really was down to his own issues - he was tired of it but had no way out physically or financially. He had started a business which was doing well - mostly through my help with my contacts - but he was embarrassed of his lifestyle, and couldn't afford an office for his clients. ( I was actually setting the chap up with one when he kicked off)

Now I could have gone over his and kicked off at him - and every ounce of me wanted to. But that would only escalate the issue, as he was one of those that liked having a bee in his bonnet. He got attention from others. So we decided to move on - and it was the best thing we did.

The site we went to was 'new ground' and not a known fulltimer friendly place. But we risked it as it was cheap and seemed a nice place. It was wonderful place to stay, owners were fantastic and really nice. It was cheaper and had no issues with campsite politics.

I think the is an issue when fulltiming there - there is a time when you need to move on to avoid the politics. Don't foget, you choose the lifestyle - there are those that have no choice, no money and cannot afford to escape it - they will be jealous of you - especially f you are comfortable doing it.

I would pick another sit and move on - it is the benefit of owning a motorhome! Use it - no point in stressing yourself without the need to do so.

As for other funsters asking for a person to be banned - Sorry, but you cannot expect Jim to get involved with issues such as this. He will advise and support, yes - but where their is no conflict involving the forum, it is difficult for him to justify. If it gets to the stage where the forum is being used to do that, then he may be able to look into it and take appropriate action.

Until then, there is little that can be done through the forum. All funsters will support Maz as she is a long standing member and friend. But Maz, please do not rise to it - give him the attention he wants and you are playing into his hands.......you are stronger than that.

People that do this are weak, jealous self centred and childish - which is why they are struggling in the lifestyle and feel trapped. You will find he is jealous of how easy you find it.

Move on and find another enjoyable place. Don't tell anyone where you are going - just move on elsewhere. :thumb:

You will always be settled - his situation will never change.

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I would pick another sit and move on - it is the benefit of owning a motorhome! Use it - no point in stressing yourself without the need to do so.

But Maz, please do not rise to it - give him the attention he wants and you are playing into his hands.......you are stronger than that.

I am not stressed - I am merely annoyed. :Smile: And I certainly have no intention of giving him any attention whatsoever. He reads this thread, he gets the message, end of.

BUT there is no way I am moving off site on account of this p*llock. I know when I'm leaving and I know where I'm going next - but am not going to advertise it on here at the moment. :winky:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I am not stressed - I am merely annoyed. :Smile: And I certainly have no intention of giving him any attention whatsoever. He reads this thread, he gets the message, end of.

BUT there is no way I am moving off site on account of this p*llock. I know when I'm leaving and I know where I'm going next - but am not going to advertise it on here at the moment. :winky:

In that case, get yourself some locking valve caps and sit back and smile to yourself!::bigsmile:

Either buy a set of Jims, or some basic lockers (come with a keyring) - should be vailable at any accessory store.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Smile:Hi Maz, this thread too long for me to read it all so apologies if I repeat something which already said.

Sorry you having this idiot do this to you ... nothing short of an inconvenience but nontheless damn annoying. What is it about these blokes and single women? If it helps any you are not alone in having to deal with pillocks. If they don't get what they want they behave like silly, spoilt children. In my experience it was inferred that because I wasn't interested in them I must be 'otherwise inclined', because I wear shorts I was 'on the pull', (when in fact at my age with my cellulite it is more likely to put people off), and the top and bottom of it is, Maz, that it is because you are just a naturally friendly, open person.

You say it won't bother you and I really hope it doesn't because you are one lovely lady always with a smile on your face, but I know subconsciously that I was affected. I am afraid now of being naturally friendly in case my chatter is taken as 'giving out wrong signals' and despite friends saying it must not work this way as these so-called gentlemen are, therefore, continuing to win, it is very difficult sometimes. If you want me to bring the two bricks just let me know.:winky:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
:Smile:Hi Maz, this thread too long for me to read it all so apologies if I repeat something which already said.

Sorry you having this idiot do this to you ... nothing short of an inconvenience but nontheless damn annoying. What is it about these blokes and single women? If it helps any you are not alone in having to deal with pillocks. If they don't get what they want they behave like silly, spoilt children. In my experience it was inferred that because I wasn't interested in them I must be 'otherwise inclined', because I wear shorts I was 'on the pull', (when in fact at my age with my cellulite it is more likely to put people off), and the top and bottom of it is, Maz, that it is because you are just a naturally friendly, open person.

You say it won't bother you and I really hope it doesn't because you are one lovely lady always with a smile on your face, but I know subconsciously that I was affected. I am afraid now of being naturally friendly in case my chatter is taken as 'giving out wrong signals' and despite friends saying it must not work this way as these so-called gentlemen are, therefore, continuing to win, it is very difficult sometimes. If you want me to bring the two bricks just let me know.:winky:

You hit that nail square on the head there Joy!

I recall on one of the sites we stayed on a few incidences like that. Any females were all lesbian or 'giving them the come on'.....:ROFLMAO:

That is so true! ::bigsmile:

Sad old sods with nothing better to do. Just cos a woman is single and alone, doesn't mean she isn't happy that way!

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Now, now, you single women just stop it please :Smile:. All single men are not like that or on the pull I can assure you. As a matter of fact I was a single man for many years and quite happy with my lot. I had just as many female friends as men and for that matter still do. All men are not sexual predators, some just happen to enjoy female company as much as male on an equal footing.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005

Sorry Joy, but this type of behaviour isn't restricted to men :Sad:.
I have seen women behave just as poorly..

I have long since ceased being friendly to women due to the abuse I have received in the past, my friendly being mistaken as an attempt at chatting up. Rather than risk being accused of being creepy I just avoid the situations now... I am fed up of either being abused or taken advantage of.:Doh:

That said, there is no excuse for letting down tyres or bunny boiling....

Just as well there are some nice ladies around like you and Maz though :thumb:

PS: Snowbird beat me to it :thumb:

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hope the thread does the job for you Maz, anyone can do without that kind of hassle, quite like the chilli idea.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back