Dealers

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by joan123, Mar 27, 2009.

1. joan123

joan123 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guy's.
    Can anyone please direct me to any dealers selling varied selection of MH around Merseyside. Thanx.

2. madbluemad

madbluemad Banned

Ratings:
    +244
    Hi Joan

I have an ARV and we are a bit thin on the ground around here when it comes to servicing and repairs.

However, if you google motorhomes - merseyside - wirral you will get a fare few hits. If your looking to buy a motorhome dont be averse to moving farther afield in your search. Its a big choice to make and you want to get it as right as possible.

Cheers Jim
    :Smile:

3. buccaneer

buccaneer

Ratings:
    +2
    Just a little up the road Discover at Chorley and then Preston there is Campbells, Todds,Marquis and Brownhills.
    Todds is all undercover in an old mill and they have a good spares and acc's shop,at Marquis there is also Riversway on the same site.

4. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +15,230
  5. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ratings:
    +6,110
  6. reader

reader Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    I would make the trip to Preston and see Todds and Marquis, our last van was from Marquis who offered the best options to change.
    Have never been able to get a reasonable deal from Spinney although they are my nearest dealer

7. peter marshall

peter marshall

Ratings:
    +1,714
    Just to say if you go to Todds which is a good indoor dealers, Its near the centre of Lostock Hall but remember they do not open on a Sunday, Happy hunting for your MH.

Peter:thumb: