Dealers (1 Viewer)

J

joan123

Deleted User
Hi Guy's.
Can anyone please direct me to any dealers selling varied selection of MH around Merseyside. Thanx.

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Joan

I have an ARV and we are a bit thin on the ground around here when it comes to servicing and repairs.

However, if you google motorhomes - merseyside - wirral you will get a fare few hits. If your looking to buy a motorhome dont be averse to moving farther afield in your search. Its a big choice to make and you want to get it as right as possible.

Cheers Jim
:Smile:

Upvote 0

buccaneer

Free Member
Oct 14, 2007
Funster No
Just a little up the road Discover at Chorley and then Preston there is Campbells, Todds,Marquis and Brownhills.
Todds is all undercover in an old mill and they have a good spares and acc's shop,at Marquis there is also Riversway on the same site.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
R

reader

Deleted User
I would make the trip to Preston and see Todds and Marquis, our last van was from Marquis who offered the best options to change.
Have never been able to get a reasonable deal from Spinney although they are my nearest dealer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Just to say if you go to Todds which is a good indoor dealers, Its near the centre of Lostock Hall but remember they do not open on a Sunday, Happy hunting for your MH.

Peter:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back