Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awwww ... here's one from me..

Hello ladies ...my name is Clive .. a truly English upperclass name for obvious reasons when you meet me. .. I am a true gentleman.

I have dark(ish) hair ... yes ..I have hair :) and really twinkly eyes.

I have a good sense of humour and don't mind having the mickey taken out of me by my friends on some kind of motorhome forum which allows them to vocalise their jealousy of my free living, exploratory life.

I smile freely ... cook like a chef ... love like ...errr well.. why not give me a try. ;)

(PS .I may be a little shy until you make me relax)

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>7 but <8

Hello ladies ...my name is Clive .. a truly English upperclass name for obvious reasons when you meet me. .. I am a true gentleman.

I have a good sense of humour and don't mind having the mickey taken out of me by my friends on some kind of motorhome forum which allows them to vocalise their jealousy of my free living, exploratory life.

I smile freely ... cook like a chef ... love like ...errr well.. why not give me a try. ;)

My wife says "have you got his 'phone number" ?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A Class Le Voyageur
Exp
since 2008

My wife says "have you got his 'phone number" ?
Clive, can I have your phone number?? :Eeek:

P.S. mine was more realistic......

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>7 but <8
I'm so fired up :inlove: Going to see you in the flesh at Peterborough tomorrow.:dance2:
Thanks for those naughty texts that you have sent me.
Don't forget I'm in the Pink Romahome and you can come knocking anytime :h:

kar.JPG
My plain twin sister (below) will be in her Concorde Liner but she is just a show off.
Much cosier in the Romahome :inlove:

twin.jpg

Last edited:
May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
temporarily MH-less
Exp
Since 2010
My wife and I met online. It was in Belgium and the website in French so no point in sharing the link. We called each other after chatting about 20 minutes, spent almost 3 nights on the phone and met the same week. Our second date was 2 days later and we've lived together since that evening. That was 14 years ago.

Meeting online is neither better nor worse than what some call the "normal" way. It worked for us.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers