Damn - Springsteen cancelled 😭 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
Just about to start our 7th week here in Europe, got back into Italy a week ago and caught ACDC at Reggio Emilia RCF Arena 2 nights ago, amazing show, Brian back on top form.
Chillin' at a vineyard sosta in the sunshine now and just found out Springsteen has cancelled his Milan gig in a week's time, I'm wondering if he caught something at Sunderland 😂

Could be a blessing in disguise as the Milan campsite I had booked hasn't got very good reviews, so now thinking of heading up around lake Como instead

Last edited:

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
Just about to start our 7th week here in Europe, got back into Italy a week ago and caught ACDC at Reggio Emilia RCF Arena 2 nights ago, amazing show, Brian back on top form.
Chillin' at a vineyard sosta in the sunshine now and just found out Springsteen has cancelled his Milan gig in a week's time, I'm wondering if he caught something at Sunderland 😂

Could be a blessing in disguise as the Milan campsite I had booked hasn't got very good reviews, so now thinking of heading up around lake Como instead
Sorry for you, as you know he never disappoints.

As for catching something in Sunderland. Well, it is Sunderland 😂😂😂

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Saw the Boss at Roundhay Park, Leeds back in the 80s. One of the best (of many gigs) I ever went to. Played for over 3 hours. Didn’t get home to York until 6:30 a.m. traffic from the concert was so heavy. Humming ‘Born in the USA’ all the way home………🎸

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back