Credit to Motorhome after sales team (1 Viewer)

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
we just felt we had to make you aware of the excellent after service we had at David-Fuller Nottingham.
Nothing was too much trouble for Nathan the service manager and his team. They have the correct approach to customer service. When we went back the day after purchase Mike one of the fitters saw us and came over asking what was wrong I said I would go and report to the office, no need I'll deal with it he said. Well the problems were sorted except the toilet warning light, they tried a new board they had but it was no good. They then put a brand new cassette in to see if it was a float issue but sadly no. Nathan said we could keep the brand new cassette as he was unable to resolve at that time.
He asked did we want to come back or he would show how to fit circuit boards and he would order both just in case. No messing about having to book in or try this then that.
The way Nathan and his team dealt with us was excellent .

Skeggy

Free Member
Dec 12, 2013
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Sounds like an excellent team, so often the story is so different once they have your money. Good to give the guys the credit.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
It's nice to hear good feedback as they aren't that far from me and I've never been too keen on the sales side. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Why not put something in the review system on here?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back