Apr

Rally Craft & chat rally with CraftyCaver 14th to 17th April 2023 woodsidefield.co.uk (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
I went for the apres craft, great laugh at the quiz, bemused by LCR but got the hang of it and bacon baps - what not to like.

Special thanks to Myra for her raising much needed funds for the Air Ambulance, big virtual round of applause please!

I am doing a swimming challenge for Diabetes UK, I did not want to advertise this at the rally as all good will should go to the rally charity.

I'm back in the pool tomorrow, arms feel like lead, neck back and legs ache, I shall plod on.

If you want to sponsor me click on the link below -

Last edited:

winealot

Funster
Jul 27, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 1994
As usual. Brilliant Time at the Easter rally and stayed on for the craft weekend. All hosts worked hard to keep us all entertained. Thank you

Jul 22, 2021
Funster No
MH
Mazda Bongo
It was a Fab craft and chat weekend, great bunch of crafters, with Lots of hard work put in by Myra and the Quackers 👏👏👏
Looking forward to the next one 😀

Nov 17, 2018
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Just a quick post to say Thank You to everyone who made Tina and I feel so welcome. we had a lovely time and Raff loved all the attention!
It was our first Rally and although I am not a Crafter it was so lovely to be in such a friendly atmosphere. thanks again to everyone!

OP
OP
CraftyCaver

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
Just a quick post to say Thank You to everyone who made Tina and I feel so welcome. we had a lovely time and Raff loved all the attention!
It was our first Rally and although I am not a Crafter it was so lovely to be in such a friendly atmosphere. thanks again to everyone!
It was lovely to meet you both and Raff was a cutey! Remember this is also a wonderful CL that you can visit outside of rallies. Loved seeing everyone's creative makes #spreadthejoyofcrafting 😊

OP
OP
CraftyCaver

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
Didn't even see that!! 😂 Hey ho, April craft n chat, June craft n chat and July craft workshops... Its all crafting with wonderful funsters at your amazing and beautiful site 😊

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back