Concorde Control Panel Gas Alarm (1 Viewer)

Aug 31, 2009
Lot-et-Garonne, France
Funster No
MH
Changing
Exp
15 Years
Hi All
I have a concorde charisma 2012 with on board LPG tank and two auxiliary gas bottles. I have removed one gas bottle, and even though the gas is switched to the onboard tank, the gas reserve alarm light comes on. The single gas bottle is full. Is there any way round this, short of refitting the second tank? I don't want a gas alarm showing all the time, when there isn't a problem.
Thanks
Peter

Apr 20, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
IH N680CRL
Exp
Since 2006
Hi Peter,
Ours does this after about a month. We just keep one small bottle in there. When the alarm comes on we just open the gas bottle & press the green button, once you hear it click there should be enough gas in the system to turn the alarm off. Then close the bottle again.You need a pencil to push the green button in. Hope this works for you.

OP
OP
peter21
Aug 31, 2009
Lot-et-Garonne, France
Funster No
MH
Changing
Exp
15 Years
Thanks! However it didn't work for us...think it may be because we have the Truma Duocontrol system in the gas locker, which seems to want to have two bottles connected. It says gas reserve...guess that means it thinks one bottle is empty.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We have the same issue as we have a gas tank but all the gibbing is still in the gas locker for two bottles, thankfully it's just a visual alarm.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back