Christmas Subs Sale (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
Being a currant life member why would I get 50% off the above jim ,are you pissed lol
Cats have got six lives (or is it nine?:whistle:) maybe you know a pussy who may take nine of the ten life memberships available? :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Jim you to can be sent to COVENTRY if that is your standard of jokes @old- mo you will never be out of a job but I think jim is looking for an apprenticeship in crap jokes tell him not to waste his time as there is only room for your crap jokes on this forum and one mad funster will do us ray xx HO.HO.HO.lol still lol in the season of good will to all the FUNSTERS OUT THERE :xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
32 years added for this new life member, sitting here with a big smile on my face..:xsmile:
hope you're now all snuggled up warm at sutton on sea, it was brass monkeys in town getting this done..
Eh? :confused: How does Jim know when you're going to kick the bucket!!! o_O Has he got contracts out on life members????? :xsurprised:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
Eh? :confused: How does Jim know when you're going to kick the bucket!!! o_O Has he got contracts out on life members????? :xsurprised:

that got me chuckling minxy, thank you..
the 32 comes from my (probably misplaced :whistle: )determination to reach 102 and beat my aunt who reached just a year less, it won't happen of course but it's good to have goals and dreams to aspire to.. :xsmile:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
that got me chuckling minxy, thank you..
the 32 comes from my (probably misplaced :whistle: )determination to reach 102 and beat my aunt who reached just a year less, it won't happen of course but it's good to have goals and dreams to aspire to.. :xsmile:
Phew, that's a relief! Mind you, my Mum is threatening to live until at least 116 to beat the UK 'record holder' who was 115 years and 228 days when she died - my Mum's 92 and shows no sign of stopping thank goodness (although sometimes I could quite happily kill her :rolleyes: :D).

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Oh how I missed your 'smiley' responses! :p Keep it up kid! :xThumb:
images_2.jpg

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I would have bought a lifetime membership but being a tight arse I’d feel swindled if I kicked the bucket in 40years...xroll:

Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
@Jim you started this thread saying the offer was for the weekend, but you haven't said that it's closed yet. I have only just come across it, can I still take one of these offers up?

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
The Christmas Subs Sale is on

This weekend you can buy 5 years subs for just £55, a whole 10 years subs for just £100 And we are offering 10 new Life Memberships at £135 so... if you fancy that 'Life Member' tag under your moving avatar then act quickly.

Any subs you buy will be added on to any subs you have remaining (y)

>Click here to buy <<<<<< [this link will be live at 6am 15 Dec]

Current Life Members can get a 50% discount on any of the above offers ;)
Hi there@Jim, A couple of days ago I tried to take out a lifetime membership subscription,but try as I did on numerous attempts it would not process my transaction however many times I tried. So I thought I will see if the same happens if I try to take out a 10 year subscription,lo and behold it did but I hadn’t intended to follow it all the way thru’, if you get my drif,it was just as an experiment to see if it would process my application, however, on checking my emails it appears that I went to far with my “experiment “and ended up purchasing a 10 year subscription, which was not really what I wanted,I should point out now that my skills at using a computer are absolute rubbish,really, Is there any way you can rectify this for me as what I was really trying to do was purchase a lifetime subscription, it’s not the first time i’ve ended up purchasing 2 sat-nags Plus numerous other items of eBay etc.due to my rubbish skills, I would be grateful if you could sort this for me and tell me how I go about paying the difference of a lifetime subscription, many thanks. GWYNTAXI.

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
After a couple of PMs I've decided to edit my original post and remove the thumbs up smiley and replace it with a winking one.

This line was meant to be a joke!!!!! :xeek::xeek: . :xgrin::xgrin:
Hi @Jim, just a quick unrelated topic, I was advised by Comfort Insurance yesterday that they no longer give a discount to MHFun members, I don’t recall seeing this mentioned anywhere,or I might just have missed it.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi @Jim, just a quick unrelated topic, I was advised by Comfort Insurance yesterday that they no longer give a discount to MHFun members, I don’t recall seeing this mentioned anywhere,or I might just have missed it.

Have they ever? I’ve never noticed that they did. But then Ive never insured with them yet.

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Hi there@Jim, A couple of days ago I tried to take out a lifetime membership subscription,but try as I did on numerous attempts it would not process my transaction however many times I tried. So I thought I will see if the same happens if I try to take out a 10 year subscription,lo and behold it did but I hadn’t intended to follow it all the way thru’, if you get my drif,it was just as an experiment to see if it would process my application, however, on checking my emails it appears that I went to far with my “experiment “and ended up purchasing a 10 year subscription, which was not really what I wanted,I should point out now that my skills at using a computer are absolute rubbish,really, Is there any way you can rectify this for me as what I was really trying to do was purchase a lifetime subscription, it’s not the first time i’ve ended up purchasing 2 sat-nags Plus numerous other items of eBay etc.due to my rubbish skills, I would be grateful if you could sort this for me and tell me how I go about paying the difference of a lifetime subscription, many thanks. GWYNTAXI.
Maybe its the grim reaper trying to tell you something:xrofl:
. Sorry, bad taste joke :getmecoat:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back