Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Having had a very loud, wine fuelled party just 10 metres away yesterday that lasted AGES, the four van dwelling French couples decided that it was so much fun they have started another one today (6pm) but thought it would be better if they moved a tad closer to me and are now two metres away...

20230312_181244.jpg

I bet they wouldn't be so friendly to each other if they weren't drunk!

Where is my Princess when I need her? She would soon quiet them down... :wink:

JJ :cool:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I have to say I agree with you JJ - why would they want to move any closer -no food though, so I don’t think they’ll be there long 🤞

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
" En tant cordial. " Love the French, the Gallic shrug. To me,its a sort of polite " finger /swivel" I knew what the en tant bit meant,but had to look up how to spell it. :ROFLMAO: . Portugal-wine drinking? Number one past time,out in the sticks...... Bet i have only covered about 2-3 miles Walkies,out with the growler of a daytime walk ( We do... TWO :ROFLMAO:) !!. One of the reasons i got another dog,i can go out about 10.30/11.00 and arrive home about 14.00 hrs 'ish............................ Plastered. Again at tea time,the village is home to all the " Good 'ol boys. Walkies/Wobblies...whatever...:beerchug: Best bit is......... They all have their own Stills.
Tea Bag.
PS. I cannot go home... They have burnt the bed..:rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
By the looks on their faces you haven’t given them the traditional two fingered reaction to an invasion of space.

They look a nice crowd actually. Are you sure they are French?

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Having had a very loud, wine fuelled party just 10 metres away yesterday that lasted AGES, the four van dwelling French couples decided that it was so much fun they have started another one today (6pm) but thought it would be better if they moved a tad closer to me and are now two metres away...

View attachment 726115

I bet they wouldn't be so friendly to each other if they weren't drunk!

Where is my Princess when I need her? She would soon quiet them down... :wink:

JJ :cool:
Oh come on JJ .... where the heck did you put that CD of yours? You know? The noisy one... METALLICA!!! Gosh ... I bet they would fly away!
Lately I've been asked to give my best smile to the "clients" here, at the stadium...With a bit of time I'll forget how to bark loudly to anyone annoying me!! Still... I could record a few woof woof of my own to chase them and send them to you via viber!!

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
By the looks on their faces you haven’t given them the traditional two fingered reaction to an invasion of space.

They look a nice crowd actually. Are you sure they are French?
Chris .... You still need to learn a bit of French culture! 2 fingers here, only means ... 2 ! We don't see the V of victory, not in the French culture.. I've learnt that when teaching to my pupils. I showed them 2 as you do, meaning "two", and they all went ... Oh Miss!
Mind you , can't be worse than when I said (can't remember what I was explaining) "I'm coming".... Oh my God! OH MISS they all went!!! And me ... "what???" ... And the boys... ahahah! And the girls ... Miss... It means you're gonna have an orgasm! Heck, how embarrassing!! Culture is the whole thing! One meaning here is another one somewhere else!
😜 😜 :giggler: :giggler: :giggler: :giggler:

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
We once pulled up on a site in France and there was a table of around 20 French men and women drinking, they were very friendly. I jumped out of the cab and a French guy ran over to me and said "please come and join us, we all speak English and we don't mind speaking to you even though you have left the EU!!" sadly by the time we had parked up, took the dogs for a walk and had something to eat, they had all gone to bed:giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back