Chris Cox 'A' Frames - Legal? (3 Viewers)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I would think that the biggest stumbling block to using over-run brakes is the inability to reverse properly. If I were running an A frame I'd check that braking 'felt' OK to me, servo or not, by which I mean that if I cannot detect the trailer/car pushing then I'm happy. But because of the reversing issue I'd prefer a box of tricks in the toad rather than overrun.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Errr no Nick I don't know about France. A respected member said he had heard in the negative. Several other members said they were currently A framing at this very time with zero problems. I have with the help of my daughter mailed the police in France who report No change as far as they can tell us.
Many drivers around here using the telephone whilst driving,,,illegal but they are not getting caught,,Some will and if i was stupid and did it would be unlucky,,Same with A Frames in France,,BUSBY:D:D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Anyone know where you can get popcorn in Spain, this could be a runner.
Surely you can get some tortilla chips as an alternative???

I'll eat popcorn here and think of you whilst I'm doing so if that helps?

My popcorn is chocolate covered which we got for Christmas ... it's rather nice! :D

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back