Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
The carpark is very large but frequently gets extremely busy. I'd say yes you can but I'd recommend finding one of the quieter sections away from the main carpark and try to find a bit where you can overhang the rear onto grass.
Getting there early might be the key to select a suitable place where you can also get out easily.

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
You can park on the coach park . No problem there . The problem on the main car park is getting out if you have vehicles parked on each side ,when you wZnt go leave

Nov 19, 2021
Nr Wigan, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
You can definitely park on the coach park as sueandjohn have stated.
I was there Saturday gone. As you drive through onto the car park there is a telephone number on the barrier. No need to ring, you can 100% park there during the day.

Tbh, I don’t understand why people go to Cheshire Oaks, it’s no longer cheap, in fact, it’s very expensive but enjoy your day.

Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
Tbh, I don’t understand why people go to Cheshire Oaks, it’s no longer cheap, in fact, it’s very expensive but enjoy your day.
Just before Christmas I got 2 pairs of genuine Levi jeans for £45 each from the Levi shop. Not very expensive at all. Just know prices elsewhere before you go or check on your phone to see if that’s great a bargain. Oh and yes parking as above.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
You can definitely park on the coach park as sueandjohn have stated.
I was there Saturday gone. As you drive through onto the car park there is a telephone number on the barrier. No need to ring, you can 100% park there during the day.

Funny I was thinking why would you want to .....but Im not a shopper

Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
I’ve parked at Sainsbury’s in the past, not sure if there is a time limit.
I watch tv in the van and leave my wife & daughter to shop, god can they shop so 3hrs is probably not long enough 😂😂😉😉🤫
Yes there is a 3 hour limit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back