Cheap night heaters on ebay.

Discussion in 'Heating and Air-Conditioning' started by Shiny Paul., Mar 21, 2018.

1. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

Ratings:
    +23,090
    I fitted my one in a mini heatwave:doh: ran it for two days the van was like a oven.
    Its Ben off now for a few days have sum family staying so trying it out tonight to see how it works when in the van
    Bean on ten min and its warming up nicely
    Thanks @Terry for the op very pleas with the result's
    Bill

2. Terry

Terry Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +7,426
    Hi Bill make sure once you turn it on it gets upto working temperature for at least five mins before turning it off and let it go through the motions of it cooling down ....mate sooted his up by turning it on and off as soon as it started to blow hot air ,,,,showing his mates,,,it is only a ten minute job to clean it but could have been avoided by letting it run and get to working temperature;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  3. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

Ratings:
    +23,090
    Its Ben on all night working very well It take's a good few min to shut down after pressing the stop button
    Bill

4. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

Ratings:
    +23,090
    Ruing brilliant terry it ran for ages on one fill time for the read now;)
    bill

• Like it Like it x 1
  5. Terry

Terry Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +7,426
    Will enlist the help of Lisa to help me post pics of my mates after he started and stopped his about 10 times without letting it get up to temperature Took him about 20 mins to take it out and another 20 to strip it down and blow it out,then another 3/4 HR to fit it all back together and into the van ....needless to say he lets it run for 10 mins now before turning it off
    IMG_20180429_175259.jpg

Attached Files:

6. LDV400

LDV400 Funster

Ratings:
    +48
    Hi Wildbill
    I have just fitted mine under M/Home its running great but started it twice and smokes heavily to start with, did your,s also at what angle did you put you,r diesel pump.(n)

Cheers Sam.