• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Brunner role on hose (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I have for sale a lightweight Brunner lay flat hose 15m long. Unlike other layflat hoses this one does not have to be totally unrolled to use it as the triple tubes do not compress. On its own through feed through hose real, still in its original box and hardly used. £18

I can bring it to the Stratford River Festival meet or Bob and Terry's FFF meet. Or it can be collected from Tunbridge Wells.

P1030861.JPG

Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
We have one and it gets used when it’s impossible to use our 6/7 ft one. Slightly slower input but great not having to unwind etc. We have one of those too

Carol

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Still not sold enough to pay for the hydraulic levelling system yet then Peter!:LOL:
That was the same hose that he had so much trouble with at Romney....... and it wasn’t me that kept turning the tap off when he wasn’t looking.:whistle2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Still not sold enough to pay for the hydraulic levelling system yet then Peter!:LOL:
Well now it is funny you asked. can't get a quote at the moment from your mates in Warrington because they have closed down for a holiday. What sort of service is that? Got a quote from the Doncaster lot though. Still trying to work out the best place for the pump.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Well now it is funny you asked. can't get a quote at the moment from your mates in Warrington because they have closed down for a holiday. What sort of service is that? Got a quote from the Doncaster lot though. Still trying to work out the best place for the pump.
Why don’t you ask the Funsters? I am sure that there would be many good suggestions as to where you could stick your pump..... :whistle:

Despite what @icantremember says, I’m sticking with the good old levelling blocks rather than relying on Brian’s wonky spirit level.....

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Despite what @icantremember says, I’m sticking with the good old levelling blocks rather than relying on Brian’s wonky spirit level.....
@DuxDeluxe. Levelling ramps and straight coach lines do it for me Dave. ;)

I must have a look at Brian's "wonky spirit level". :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
@DuxDeluxe. Levelling ramps and straight coach lines do it for me Dave. ;)

I must have a look at Brian's "wonky spirit level". :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. ;)
Just watch him use his phone app and “levelling” jacks. Leaves the arse end of the van up in the air....... so a friend reliably tells me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back