LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
We broke our fly screen the wind blew the door slammed shut and it broke the bottom runner the cable is ok, i think it is made by Horrex but not completely sure and i can not find a spare online anybody know where to get a spare

Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Camping , caravanning, campervaning for 10 years
Hi bluemooner,, we did exactly the same to ours only the other day whilst in France and after the initial hacked off phase had passed we went out and bought one of those chenille style ones and can honestly say that it is much better at the job than the black mesh type and also you can walk through it with items in your hands. I simply superglued the plastic header onto the top of the frame of the original screen.

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
My Horrex flyscreen has an aluminium bottom runner so can't see how you broke that.

Perhaps you mean the plastic guide, attached to the bottom of the vertical moving aluminium section.

I wanted Horrex spare parts. Emailed their office in the Netherlands but no reply. Guess they don't deal with the public.

Looked elsewhere but came to the conclusion that retailers only want to sell complete screens.

MH dealers quite often have to replace these screens under warranty. Somebody could make a few bucks by reselling these faulty screens for spare parts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back