Brittany ferry code. (1 Viewer)

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
I notice that BF have changed the terms, conditions and benefits of Club Voyage (fortunately joined before they did that so still have the old T&Cs) and I wonder if it might, in part, be because the 'friends and family' system is being abused so casually?

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
I notice that BF have changed the terms, conditions and benefits of Club Voyage (fortunately joined before they did that so still have the old T&Cs) and I wonder if it might, in part, be because the 'friends and family' system is being abused so casually?
Yes this abuse annoys me as well. If folk can afford a decent motorhome for European travel then surely they can afford a Club Voyage subscription rather than cadge discounts off others. Glad to see that BF has reduced the availability of this discount. https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/...num, allocated when you renew your membership)
I predict they will reduce it further if they are to pay off all the multi million Euro loans they received from French Government.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer T class
Exp
Hoping to book ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao or Santander for September crossing. Belonging to CAMC would I get a better discount for return ticket or by been cheeky and hoping for a code kindly offered by a fellow 'funster' :think:

Feb 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer T class
Exp
Brilliant - thank you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!