Rally Bonfire weekend at Shrewsbury Showground 3rd 4th 5th (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Some arrivals.
20171103_220435.jpg
20171103_203114.jpg
20171103_222655.jpg

20171103_222719.jpg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks to everyone for a brilliant evening... @Ambilkate for their hard work ..@Bobanden's son and friend ..brilliant music @hilldweller great company you two ..despite the bottomless wine glass ;) @Carol my partner in crime on the dance floor @Liver birds GREAT to meet you ..hugs .. and everybody else including the caterers ... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@Ambilkate and team, cracking night last night, good food great disco and good company oh and the fireworks(y) what more could anybody wish for, oh better weather today please, it's not easy putting this sort of bash on and it can get quite stressful I know, hopefully Kate is starting to realise that it was actually all worthwhile.

PS we are going to prison:LOL: well a few of us have booked the guided tour of Dana prison it Shrewsbury so when we have been I will post a review and anybody coming back some time might want to give it a go, it needs to be good at £18 a pop.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
@Ambilkate and team, cracking night last night, good food great disco and good company oh and the fireworks(y) what more could anybody wish for, oh better weather today please, it's not easy putting this sort of bash on and it can get quite stressful I know, hopefully Kate is starting to realise that it was actually all worthwhile.

PS we are going to prison:LOL: well a few of us have booked the guided tour of Dana prison it Shrewsbury so when we have been I will post a review and anybody coming back some time might want to give it a go, it needs to be good at £18 a pop.

Martin

What makes you think you'll be let out?;)

Dazned

Free Member
Aug 22, 2017
Snowdonia
Funster No
MH
Talbot Autotrail Chinook
Exp
1day !
Well what can I say ...... A massive BIG thanks to Ambilkate for all your hard work an organisation,it certainly paid off ! A fantastic time with great music and fireworks display was splendid,well done to all concerned! Thanks also for everyone who made us " virgin's " feel so welcome into the funster family ! Hope to do it all again soon !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back