Blocked discussion inquiry for site owner (1 Viewer)

Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hello Jim can I ask why our discussion was blocked are we not allowed to talk about certain companies as Jackson leisure item you’ve locked why is this please

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I think it was explained 👍

IMG_2241.png

OP
OP
Skyway
Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Ok thank you well it is total true just wrong section
Can you unlock it then and transfer it please as should not be locked people need to know as long as right section ?
Thanks

OP
OP
Skyway
Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I know that but what about the lock thread why not just move it and keep open so people can see how they have not change over the years

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Libel laws? Didn't see the post so only a suggestion.

Personally I'm more than happy for Jim to edit/lock posts as much as he wants, it's his site and at least keeps this forum on the straight and level, unlike others I subscribe to (doing my best to ignore the trolls and get to the info I want).

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Jim can I ask why our discussion was blocked are we not allowed to talk about certain companies

I gave a reason why I closed the thread. It breaks Rule 2.

Rule 2 Do not post defamatory comments on this forum.​

MotorhomeFun is not the place to post defamatory posts about any person or company no matter how you might feel justified in doing so.

This is a forum to discuss the Fun aspect of motorhomes and not a place to ‘rubbish’ others,
spread gossip or assist campaigns against companies or individuals.

NEVER GIVE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT A COMPANY IN A GENERAL THREAD. IF YOU HAVE A SCATHING REVIEW, IT SHOULD BE PLACED IN THE REVIEW SECTION.

In our experience, if we allow the rubbishing of companies in threads, what often happens is someone who has had bad dealings or a grievance with a particular company, posts in EVERY THREAD about that company. Someone posts a good review years later, and then along they come, and air their grievance again and again.

We absolutely allow you to inform others if you have an unpleasant experience, but do that in a review, and then leave it there.

OP
OP
Skyway
Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Only asking not telling that how you learn
Now I know thanks Jim for helping

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.