Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 26, 2020
Dunfermline, Fife
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral SL
Exp
Always a Newbie
We are crossing on Eurotunnel on 28 March for our first trip to Europe during which I would like to do some bird watching whenever the chance arise.

The current plan is to follow the coast down to Bayeux and the Normandy Beaches from there down to Pau / Tarbes area before crossing the Pyrenees. At this point turn left to head South following the line of the Pyrenees. At some point we will cross the Pyrenees (possibly via Andorra) and head East towards The Camargue and Arles. Finally we will head North (ish) back to Calais. We think about 2 months should be enough, although this may change.

What I want to know is, Do you know of any great bird watching spots on this approx. route, either within walking distance of an Aire / Camp Site or with parking sufficient to hold a 7.5m motorhome. Other things I need to consider are that my good lady is only a reluctant birder and my dog just love to run.

I have already purchased and are studying "Where To Watch Birds in France" and "Where To Watch Birds in Northern & Eastern Spain"

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017怋
Birding??? Is that the same as Dogging????
Asking for friendšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Birding??? Is that the same as Dogging????
Asking for friendšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Having once watched two Egyptian vultures copulating in a field in Spain then the two pursuits may have more in common than might appear at first glance. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back