BF Club Voyage Friends Discount (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
A funster used my Club Voyage France memb. no. for a trip to Spain in November and only got 5% discount. I queried this with BF and got this reply:

"Thank you for your email.
With regards to your club voyage membership guest get up to 10% discount on non-promotional fares to France and Spain.
As your friends are traveling with a motorhome they are only entitled to 5% discount on the Spanish routes from November through to March.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Sue"

I don't know whether this is a change in policy by BF as I have let other members and family use it in the past for Spanish crossings in the Winter and have always assumed that they got a 10% discount.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
That was my understanding too.
I've always told people the discount was 10% and nobody has ever come back and told me they only got 5%.
Sounds like BF have discovered so many people are using the discount scheme that it's costing them too much.
Sites like Fun which spread the word have probably contributed to this popularity. If you imagine that every Club Voyage member has 10 friends/family that use the discount it could be costing them a fortune.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back