Beware ! Daylight Robbery in Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Granted but what does precious metal and stones do but sit there, look I'm not knocking it and said I'm probably the minority but if you are into them , what do you get out of walking down the street with dangly jewelry.

It's just a status symbol like any expensive thing... Thinking deeper into our psychology, it's to show off our eligibility. To attract a mate.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
It's just a status symbol like any expensive thing... Thinking deeper into our psychology, it's to show off our eligibility. To attract a mate.

Not sure I totally agree.
Regarding a nice/expensive watch/timepiece, just happen to feel nice to wear and keep extremely good time :)

I’ve never been big on expensive necklace but in my yoof used to wear a couple of half sov rings :)

Ahh those were the days :D

Derbyshire wanderer

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
15 years
I sewed a pocket on to my bra and kept cards and passports in that while walking g around Benidorm , never got robbed but threre again don't wear expensive clothes.
Now I see why they say one is usually a little bigger than the other :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
just happen to feel nice to wear

Yes but why do you think it feels nice to wear?
Where do we get these urges from?
Why do we like to wear nice clothes? Look cool etc?
We are programed to do these things by our genes. Our genes come from our ancestors who also had these urges that made them successful in reproduction.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Yes but why do you think it feels nice to wear?
Where do we get these urges from?
Why do we like to wear nice clothes? Look cool etc?
We are programed to do these things by our genes. Our genes come from our ancestors who also had these urges that made them successful in reproduction.
I have three kids and a dozen grand kids, never found the need for jewellery (y):)

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Can never understand this jewellery stuff, I know I'm probably in the minority here but what is it with it , isit to say look at me iv got enough money to throw it away on some old metal , or what and watches for thousands of pounds , why?everything you look at today has got the time on it so it can't be to know the time, can't be arsed to be weighed down with the stuff, and as to walking about foreign towns with anything more than £50 in my pocket , forget it.
Now I'm being serious with this one, what s it about such stuff.

I don't get it either. I guess we are just the unmaterialistic minority.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WildHorse

Free Member
Sep 11, 2017
Nr Bristol
Funster No
MH
Was a Rohill Minibus.
Exp
2 Years
Its a shame we live in a world where an individual thinks its OK to just walk right up to you and take what you have, the items irrelevant.
2017 and we have to consider what we wear and what we carry with us, our accountant was is Barcelona recently he stated many tourist being targets for pick pockets after wallets and phones.
When we eventually get on our way south, we will avoid such places where we can.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back