Beware ! Daylight Robbery in Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We have just witnessed a Spanish guy being robbed of his gold necklace after being approached by an 'affectionate' young lady. He tried to push her away but not before she had grabbed the jewelry.
She then legged it with him giving chase but she was quickly picked up by a car with two men in it, which duly sped off. Unfortunately we could not get close enough to assist nor to see or get a photo of the car plate.
This also happened to a Funster last weekend in the afternoon, however he was able to fend her off and she got nothing, but her two minders were still parked nearby.
Both these incidents have happened during daylight and in benign locations, one outside the Masymas supermarket on the Rincon, the other outside the sports ground just down from Villasol.
Take care and don't wear your bling in Benidorm.
Cheers
Ed

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European'scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Tesco's for a bit of shopping resulted in the following...... Don't be naïve enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:
Two very good looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls came over to my car as I was packing my shopping into the boot.
They both started cleaning my windscreen, their boobs almost falling out of their skimpyT-shirts.

When I thanked them and offered them a tip, they said 'No' and instead asked me for a lift to another supermarket. I agreed and they both got in the back seat.

On the way, they started undressing, and both got completely in the buff.
Then, when I pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbed over into the front seat and started crawling all over my lap, trying to kiss me and touch me intimately, thrusting herself against me.
While the other one stole my wallet!

I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,20th, 24th, and 29th.Also August 1st, 4th, 6th,10th and twice yesterday.

Tesco are selling wallets for £2.99

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European'scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Tesco's for a bit of shopping resulted in the following...... Don't be naïve enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:
Two very good looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls came over to my car as I was packing my shopping into the boot.
They both started cleaning my windscreen, their boobs almost falling out of their skimpyT-shirts.

When I thanked them and offered them a tip, they said 'No' and instead asked me for a lift to another supermarket. I agreed and they both got in the back seat.

On the way, they started undressing, and both got completely in the buff.
Then, when I pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbed over into the front seat and started crawling all over my lap, trying to kiss me and touch me intimately, thrusting herself against me.
While the other one stole my wallet!

I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,20th, 24th, and 29th.Also August 1st, 4th, 6th,10th and twice yesterday.

Tesco are selling wallets for £2.99

The old one's (maybe like the tale teller) are the best..

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
A timely warning from @Sheddy

Don't wear clothes that are obviously expensive, don't wear jewellery and only take as much cash as you are likely to need and can afford to lose.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

Don't wear clothes that are obviously expensive, don't wear jewellery and only take as much cash as you are likely to need and can afford to lose.
Chance would be a fine thing:) the robbers are probably better dressed than we ever are.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

And... Download the Motorhome Security Handbook. It’s packed full of tips and tricks to keep you safe on the street and the pavement. And, it's free to subscribers. (y)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We have just witnessed a Spanish guy being robbed of his gold necklace after being approached by an 'affectionate' young lady. He tried to push her away but not before she had grabbed the jewelry.
She then legged it with him giving chase but she was quickly picked up by a car with two men in it, which duly sped off. Unfortunately we could not get close enough to assist nor to see or get a photo of the car plate.
This also happened to a Funster last weekend in the afternoon, however he was able to fend her off and she got nothing, but her two minders were still parked nearby.
Both these incidents have happened during daylight and in benign locations, one outside the Masymas supermarket on the Rincon, the other outside the sports ground just down from Villasol.
Take care and don't wear your bling in Benidorm.
Cheers
Ed

Why would a man want to wear a gold necklace,,,was he gay?:D2:D2

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Why would a man want to wear a gold necklace,,,was he gay?:D2:D2
Can never understand this jewellery stuff, I know I'm probably in the minority here but what is it with it , isit to say look at me iv got enough money to throw it away on some old metal , or what and watches for thousands of pounds , why?everything you look at today has got the time on it so it can't be to know the time, can't be arsed to be weighed down with the stuff, and as to walking about foreign towns with anything more than £50 in my pocket , forget it.
Now I'm being serious with this one, what s it about such stuff.

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Can never understand this jewellery stuff, I know I'm probably in the minority here but what is it with it , isit to say look at me iv got enough money to throw it away on some old metal , or what and watches for thousands of pounds , why?everything you look at today has got the time on it so it can't be to know the time, can't be arsed to be weighed down with the stuff, and as to walking about foreign towns with anything more than £50 in my pocket , forget it.
Wars were fought to uphold democracy. That means the right to do whatever you like, as long as it's legal :)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Wars were fought to uphold democracy. That means the right to do whatever you like, as long as it's legal :)
That is not what I asked, and said I would be in the minority, I asked why?

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I sewed a pocket on to my bra and kept cards and passports in that while walking g around Benidorm , never got robbed but threre again don't wear expensive clothes.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
No one knows then(n)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
You collect crappy old tractors yet can't understand why someone might like collecting precious metal or stones :)
Granted but what does precious metal and stones do but sit there, look I'm not knocking it and said I'm probably the minority but if you are into them , what do you get out of walking down the street with dangly jewelry.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
why?everything you look at today has got the time on it so it can't be to know the time

Aahh @chaser it begins to make sense now, I was in Benidorn 5 or 6 weeks ago and as I was walking into the bar a guy walking out said.........

............"'ave yer got the time on yer Cock?" :Eeek:

..... now you've explained it I see why!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Granted but what does precious metal and stones do but sit there, look I'm not knocking it and said I'm probably the minority but if you are into them , what do you get out of walking down the street with dangly jewelry.

What do you get out of brushing rust off some old Massey Ferguson? :D

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
What do you get out of brushing rust off some old Massey Ferguson? :D
First off, wouldn't touch a Massey ferguson with a barge pole, :)second I don't go down the street flaunting them, I just like to see the old engineering and they are never going to lose money just sitting in the shed, which I suppose jewellery does but what I asked is what you think it does for you walking about with dangly chains .

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I don't go down the street flaunting them

Oh yes you do :D

upload_2017-11-23_21-4-55.png

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
My Daughter was in Benny last week a crowd of 32 went aging from mid 20s to mid 60s I thought recipe for disaster that is and kept me fingers crossed for them. when her and her fella returned to pick up there daughter. They was raving about what a great time they had had how good is was cheap etc etc no trouble no fighting everyone behaved.they Sold it to me their photos looked great hotel looked nice and was a great price. Then her Fella says oh poor ol boy with us got robbed 2 lady boys aproached him one grabbed his nuts so hard they drew blood. His instinc was he was being robbed and he shouted out just that one of the younger lads grabbed one of the lady boys by scruff of neck. the other one slipped away. the one who was being held by the throat threw the wallet as far as he could,was then released and did a runner. Wallet recovered cash already gone luckily not a lot police showed up very quick and had a I pad style device and asked the fella to point out who it was on there rogues gallery. too may looking the same to pinpoint the villain. The police told him it happens all the time everyday at anytime of day but this last year its worse than ever and they very rarely catch the culprits.

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
I sewed a pocket on to my bra and kept cards and passports in that while walking g around Benidorm , never got robbed but threre again don't wear expensive clothes.

Ummmm - Welsh girls are blessed with big enough bras for extras eh!! :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back