Anyone looking to sell an old 'un BUT good 'un ??? Daughter is looking for her first motorhome (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Ive put a wanted ad in the classifieds, but didnt realise it doesnt show up on the 'whats new' tab, so just i case anyone is looking to sell an old 'un BUT good 'un ....

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
I think same rule applies of getting the right layout otherwise she will only want to sell on quickly?
Rough budget and location will help. I am currently helping a friend find their first but it will be a 'big-un' ::bigsmile:
If I know budget I don't mind forwarding any I stumble across to you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Has she got any idea about type, size, cost?

Gordon
Thanks - details are on the advert but MUST have WC/shower, fixed double bed and four travelling seats (with seat belts) - she is aware of her budget and what it's likely to deliver so is under no illusions of what she can afford and is likely to finally own ..
She is in Brightlingsea, Essex but apparently her dad is prepared to travel to view ...

In terms of layout, the need for a fixed double bed, WC/shower and four travel seats starts to define the likely layout. Just to clarify, the four travel seats can include the front seats, they have one child hence the need for four seat belts as a minimum

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back