And now for something private?? (2 Viewers)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Since downsizing to a PVC I can sit on the loo while making a cuppa :):)
.....but can you also make a cuppa whilst sitting on the loo? If you can, then you are clearly good at multitasking....... ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Mind you, even he doesn't come near after several pints of draught Bass!

The now Defunct "Darleys Thorn Ale" used to do it for Me. But Guinness runs a close second!.

When we come back from Scout Camp or some other destination without facilities, I can have up to 35gals of nasty to unload. Forward thinking by the ever so clever SuperMike saw tha construction of suitable dumping facilities when our drive was being dug out. :clap2:

You`ve been looking at the plans for my Self Build Again!. Drive in, Reverse back, DUMP, and then Park up!. Job(by) done!. Or if I was late, and parked up, then it was the Macerator and 30ft of "flexible Hose". On the plans it says "Rodding Eye". Made the Building Inspector Frown!.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We don't have any 'airs or graces' in the camper, in a smaller space you simply cannot 'escape' the sound/smell however if hubby is going for a really big .... I have been known to go to the far end of the camper to get away from him! Its not so much the noise but the smell ... if you think dog farts are bad you haven't been in my camper when hubby's in the loo! :censored: One thing that DOES help to get rid of the pong though is a match ... or several ... strike them and they replace the poo pong with sulphur which I find more pleasant!!! :D2

Whilst I will do most things I refuse point bland to empty the cassette ... not a chance ... I wouldn't be alive afterwards if I did!!! o_O

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
We don't have any 'airs or graces' in the camper, in a smaller space you simply cannot 'escape' the sound/smell however if hubby is going for a really big .... I have been known to go to the far end of the camper to get away from him! Its not so much the noise but the smell ... if you think dog farts are bad you haven't been in my camper when hubby's in the loo! :censored: One thing that DOES help to get rid of the pong though is a match ... or several ... strike them and they replace the poo pong with sulphur which I find more pleasant!!! :D2

Whilst I will do most things I refuse point bland to empty the cassette ... not a chance ... I wouldn't be alive afterwards if I did!!! o_O

and if the lit match smell doesnt cover the other ....ahem, smell, the potential resulting explosion will prevent a recurrence of said offending event:eek::D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
and if the lit match smell doesnt cover the other ....ahem, smell, the potential resulting explosion will prevent a recurrence of said offending event:eek::D
It's a shame I can't 'capture' the gas and stick it in our refillable bottles!!! :D2

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
"Gas". The production of Said (BioGas?) contains approx 60-70% Methane 30-40% CO2 and traces of Ammonia, and Hydrogen Sulfide!. A veritable "Greenhouse Gas":( event in every "sitting"?(n)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
ah, but can minxy cook with it???:whistle:
You produce it and I'll light it ... I'm thinking it might not be very controllable ... 'blow torch'????

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
um, ok deal...............:)

Are you sure .... :sneaky:

images

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
wife has smelly candles burning constantly. i too relate to earlier boating experiences, although in our case it was.... if you block it, you clean it. pub visit every night was the safeguard.

D

DL42846

Deleted User
My wife is French. They seem to have a completely different outlook on this sort of thing. I remember the day she first moved in with me some 30 odd years ago. I, being very British when I went to the up stairs toilet I closed the door. She followed me up the stairs chatting away and opened the door so she could carry on chatting whilst I was trying to concentrate on the task at hand. I'm afraid I don't get a moments piece. But I wouldn't want to change it. If I close the door she thinks I'm trying to hide something.

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.

Ahhhhh Minxy, reading your posts on MHF, gives me the impression that you are a self sufficient lady, believing in equality in all aspect etc. Indeed I am married to one such as yourself, but when we had a cassette type toilet, apparently emptying it was "mans" work.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::imoutahere:

Or as Management says, "why have a dog and bark yourself" . :whistle:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Or as Management says, "why have a dog and bark yourself" . :whistle:
Exactamundo!!!! He doesn't' do the ironing ... I don't do cassette emptying ... he does most of the cooking and cleaning too ... I have him well trained! (y)

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
Me and the missus have been together for 14 years and I can't really say I've ever heard her when she goes to the loo........UNTIL WE BROUGHT A MOTORHOME!!!!

I only ever had hearts in my eyes, a true princess she was, then our first evening away in our lovely motorhome and POOOOOF!!! Like magic my princess turned into SHREK!!!!

And yes mine also has a door.
20170309_185246.png

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I have been told that a trip on an old fashioned sailing ship is a good way of cutting through all inhibitions about "going". I was told it was "over the side" whilst continuing the conversation...... haven't tried it myself mind.

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
I have been told that a trip on an old fashioned sailing ship is a good way of cutting through all inhibitions about "going". I was told it was "over the side" whilst continuing the conversation...... haven't tried it myself mind.

Which is Why. "int` T`owd dayz", they was known a "Side houses".:whistle: In the 60`s on the "Perishing Gulf" trade, "We" built a structure over the side of the vessel, for the use of Local Labour, when discharging at Anchor. Known as, "Thunderboxes"!!.:D2:D2

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Anyone seen the new advert on TV about some poo perfume stuff ... can't remember what it's called exactly but it has 'poo' in the title!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back