And now for something private?? (1 Viewer)

Jeff and terri

Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
Please don't think me strange lol .
Anyway whilst your on tour in your mh and you need to use the toilet in your mh does the other person have to take a walk?
Do you turn the TVs up? Or the radio
I personally need privacy so do one of the above lol I know it's silly but we are all different please feel free .. To not answer and hope no offence has been caused ..

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I usually get the response
download (1).jpg

However, SWMBO usually goes for a stroll with Pepper or I do.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jeff and terri

Jeff and terri

Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
Lol@ the replies . There is a speaker in my bathroom which is handy when going especially when playing bohemian rhapsody haha

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Please don't think me strange lol . ..

I didn't before your post but you managed to convince me.

It's amazing how people can't come to terms with defecating, we all do it, every animal on the planet does it. "You don't do number two do you ? Oh my god I could not do that".

How do people manage to eat so easily, it's part of the same process.

OP
OP
Jeff and terri

Jeff and terri

Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
I can come to terms with it .. I just love the privacy . It may be the only time I can get it :) I guess I'm just soooo old fashioned because if it was all blokes in the van I would be laughing my head of at being as noisey as I could haha

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
So what do you do at home? If we had to leave the van every time someone used the loo the neighbours would begin thinking we were odd. :shake:

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
I poo extremely silently,,, it also comes out in nice neat sealed ziplock bags!!

The only time I think it may be a problem is the occasional time I struggle,, then the screams and biting of the back of the door can be heard by the whole site,,,,

OP
OP
Jeff and terri

Jeff and terri

Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
Luckily we have5 toilets to choose from so I can get my privacy :)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
If i have to go I go, that's what the toilet is for.
As for sogs, great idea but please use a proper filter, have not recovered from waking up at 2 one morning thinking something awful had happened, window was only on night light thank goodness not fully open. Was really tempted to tell person in next van that i knew what they were doing at that time. Now check for sogs when choosing a pitch.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Luckily we have5 toilets to choose from so I can get my privacy :)
In the van?!!:LOL:
No probs going in ours but only in strict emergencies , like I used to say to the kids if the couldn't go , even the queen does a poo! A great leveller!!

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
No offences taken but I think the question is a strange one and may indicate that the OP is not perhaps suited to sharing a close environment such as a motorhome. However, as has been said by others, we have a door on our bathroom and if thats not enough the radio could be turned up a notch whilst the performance is ongoing.Trouble is the neighbours parked nearby we be giving each other a knowing smile and saying, "That time of day again" or "must have been a dodgy muscle".

I suppose one way around it would be to only go on campsites with facilities but that does rather curtail the freedom a motorhome provides.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If i have to go I go, that's what the toilet is for.
As for sogs, great idea but please use a proper filter, have not recovered from waking up at 2 one morning thinking something awful had happened, window was only on night light thank goodness not fully open. Was really tempted to tell person in next van that i knew what they were doing at that time..
You need a Carthago to savour your own as my mate found out, they use a roof vent which has no filter. Wind in the right direction and roof vent open you get your own back.:D
Now check for sogs when choosing a pitch
I'll look out for you groveling around on the ground & getting your stepladder out - most SOG installations these days are either under floor or roof vented.:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back