Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
I am looking for an App ( android ) that is good for finding Aires / Stellplatz etc.

However, I need it to work offline, it needs to down load its database and then work off the tablets GPS.

I have found a few but they appear to need 3G and this can work out expensive abroad.

Dont mind paying for the app if its good

Does anyone have any suggestions

Thanks

Neil

Sep 15, 2013
East Grinstead
Funster No
MH
A Class
the NKC (Netherlands Camper Club) app is quite good.

It's called All motorhome parkings

Last edited:
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , Link Removed
this site great info for france , they do a memory stick £20 which gives all the aires plus some campsites some 1600 in total from there website , so no tinternet needed. £15 to there members

Link Removed
Aire at Pontivy, scroll down for other aires
Link Removed

Aires: PONTIVY - RIANTEC - SURZUR

[FONT=&quot]Aire: PONTIVY[/FONT]

ADDRESS: RUE DE LA FONTAINE
TEL: FAX:
EMAIL: Mairie@pontivy.fr
TYPE OF AIRE: MUNICIPAL

FACILITIES: GREY DRAIN/BLACK DRAIN/ RUBBISH
PRICES/ RATES:
PARKING: FREE SERVICES: FREE
OPENING TIMES: ALL YEAR
GPS COORDS: N48.06755 W02.96937
DIRECTIONS: From WEST take D764 into town & immediately before crossing river TURN RIGHT, AIRE is 200m on LEFT, next to RIVER.
SITE DESCRIPTION A municipal aire located in the centre of this large town, where there are half a dozen level spaces in a medium sized tarmac car park bordered by hedges overlooking the river. The parking is convenient for the town centre, some shade here, lighting at night from streetlights. Drainage grid but no water.
REVIEW: 2013 Nothing special but convenient for shops & town centre. Good selection of services in town. Parking is quite busy during day with cars coming & going, better in evening but suffers from traffic noise. Drainage facility only. Auberge next to parking.
Link Removed
Aire at Pontivy
Link Removed [FONT=&quot]Aire: RIANTEC[/FONT]

ADDRESS: ROUTE DE PLOUHINEC, D781
TEL: 02 97 33 98 10 FAX:
EMAIL: Mairie@riantec.com
FACILITIES: WATER /GREY DRAIN/BLACK DRAIN/ TOILETS/ RUBBISH
PRICES/ RATES:
PARKING: FREE SERVICES: 2€
GPS COORDS: N47.71148 W03.29882
DIRECTIONS: From EAST take D781 to village & take 1ST EXIT at ROUNDABOUT outside village, AIRE is immediately facing you.
SITE DESCRIPTION A municipal aire located on the eastern outskirts of this large village in a small tarmac parking area, next to the road where there are a dozen level spaces bordered by grass. There is shade in places under mature trees, lighting at night & the aire is about 800m from village centre with its good selection of shops. AireServices service point with drainage grid.
REVIEW: 2013 Located on the edge of Riantec in a residential area, fairly quiet aire despite being just off the main D781 through the village. Easy to find, signposted off roundabout. Level spaces with shade under trees, about 15mins walk to village & its shops. Lake behind aire with walk around.

Link Removed
Aire at Riantec
Link Removed Link Removed
Aire at Riantec
Link Removed
[FONT=&quot]Aire: SURZUR[/FONT]

ADDRESS: RUE DES SPORTS, D195
TEL: 02 97 42 12 52 FAX:
EMAIL: contact@surzur.fr

FACILITIES: WATER /GREY DRAIN/BLACK DRAIN/ ELECTRIC/ RUBBISH
PRICES/ RATES: CB
PARKING: 6€/ 24HRS SERVICES: INCL
GPS COORDS: N47.58279 W02.63269
DIRECTIONS: From NORTH take D183 into village & upon entering village TURN RIGHT into RUE DES SPORTS, bear RIGHT again. AIRE is 200m on RIGHT, opposite football pitch.
SITE DESCRIPTION This municipal aire is located on the Northern side of this village in a gravel parking area where there are a dozen level spaces for motorhomes, separated by grass & shaded by mature trees. The access is via a gate controlled by a ticket machine. The aire is about 300m from village centre with its small selection of shops. Artisanal service point with drainage grid.
[FONT=&quot]REVIEW: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2013 A reasonable enough aire, close to the village centre & shops. Level shaded spaces on gravel with 4 hookup points (for 12 spaces?). Quiet apart from noise from sports pitches. Pay at entrance -- access code for barrier on ticket. Supermarket, boulangerie, pharmacy, butcher. Poste in village.[/FONT]
Link Removed
Aire at Surzur
Aire at Surzur
Aire at Surzur
Link Removed
this is the sort of info

:sin:Terry:sin:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I use one on my Ipad and Iphone that works offline called Pro Mobil or Mobil Life. I also use icampsites sometimes (that works offline as well) and was lucky enough to get the Official Bordatlas one (limited to German account now I think) I rarely use our large Boardatlasastend to use apps instead.

We also get the pdfs from campercontact.com on the country we are interested in and save them to the ipad. These have saved us a few times in Belgium.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back