Aire on the airfield at Castellon..

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Cycled passed the aire this morning,,Empty with barriers across entrance.Quite a few motorhomes parked on the prom. Dont know why but it was looking like a camp site. Washing lines up,,some motorhomes been on there for months i heard..Taking there black waste down to the proper aire at the observatory and making a mess,,The few spoil it for the many, BUSBY.

OP
OP
B
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Such a shame, but bound to happen. As you say it was looking more and more like a refugee camp.
I don't know why they don't put waste and water in and charge a fee per night and also put max stay period on. They reckon a German with trailer,,was on there 6 months last year,,taking the P a little bit.BUSBY:D:D

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Few spoiled it for the rest of us as so often happens

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
When I was there last, (2017), the owner of a Benicassim campsite came along with his solicitor and started taking photos. Trouble was obviously going to follow, especially so as he did point out the washing lines, tables, chairs and correctly stated that people were camping rather than just parking. I couldn’t argue.
(He is quite an influential person in the area so I am surprised that it has taken this long to close it down.)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back