Aire De Camping Car - Neufchâtel En Bray Video (1 Viewer)

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
It's very nice ..it's the aire we use from the tunnel in the evenings. A good distance away from Calais

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Pitches on site are a bit tight for larger motorhomes. We liked the aire.
Lin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
We stayed there last September on the way to Calais from South of France. Very nice and cleane, shop at the camp site, early morning before leaving to Calais terminal, we bought fresh, hot bakeries that just been delivered to the shop, yammy.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Yep one of our favourite Aires too. Easy 2 hour run South from Calais.

Last time we decided to be free loaders and stopped at an Aire about 3 miles up the road towards Dieppe at Mesnieres. Free parking, water and dump. Pleasant stay, but got it got a full and an idiot frenchman with a huge motorhome plus trailer turned up and nearly hit my van in one of his 25 attempts to get the thing in place. Did not have a clue about how to reverse with a trailer.

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
We stumbled into this one last Sept in the dark. First time around hubby said we cldn't get in cos of barrier. 2nd time I insisted we go back there cos desp to sleep and first night in van, I realised then he cldn't read any french at all and had missed the bit where you take card and barrier opens !!!! Lovely aire, didn't stay long as shot off in the morning.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back