After much research found the perfect one! (1 Viewer)

Gandhi

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Near Glossop
Funster No
MH
bessacar E496
Exp
5 years
I'm a BBQ aficionado ( I have a huge barrel smoker at home and a Cobb in the MH) . After deciding to go a bit 'cleaner' this year and to avoid either messing around with the usual 1 hour-wait-for-charcoal-to-light business and then get covered in black ash / grease or spend a small fortune on a Cadac and have to use up half my under seat storage with all the attachments that go with it I researched this, ordered it and LOVE it.

The build quality and simplicity of it is fantastic. As soon as you take it out the box you know it's quality. All for under 40 quid. Bonus! Small enough (even with the bottle to be carried to the beach or stuck on the back of a bike). It's hard to see from the pics but I can see us comfortably BBQ'ing for 2-4 on it. You can cook with pans on it as well if you want to get the cooking out of the MH .

Broken Link Removed

Cheers

Paul

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
looks well made.. downside, I wouldn't want to carry a Calor bottle just for the barbie..

also have a Cadac which is now laying behind the shed.. unloved and unwanted..

For travel, I'll stick with my Weber Go-Anywhere.. lighting the barbie is all part of the 'fun'

which only proves one man's 'perfect' is not everyone's :)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We have had a CampingGaz 3 in 1 for about a year now cheap n cheerful but does a great job.
Cadac is in the garden as a birdtable :eek: have to say it makes a better birdtable than it did bbq.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back