Stuart o

Free Member
Oct 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi folks, narrowing down my options with island bed and ALDE heating around the 50K price point, came across some 2015 reviews of the Renault master based Adria matrix supreme - gets good reviews pretty much all round .
Anyone have any experience of these on that chassis, seems to tick a lot of boxes for me ...

Cheers

Stuart

OP
OP
Stuart o

Stuart o

Free Member
Oct 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Oh ok, is there major probs ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Not sure about the Renault, but i can recommend the Adria build, had ours from new 9 years absolutely no issues.

Upvote 0
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I do have the Renault chassis, which would not have been my first choice, I also have an automatic, again something I was not looking for. My prime concern was the layout which I loved and love still. The Renault from my now point of view has been a delight, performing as good, if not better than my previous Ducato based Dethleffs Advantage. The automatic with cruise control is a dream to drive.
The slightly different layout has also been used in a Roller Team model, with the bathroom facilities occupying the centre of the van with an Island bed at the back and a Drop-down double bed at the front.
The only disadvantage to date is obtaining replacement Remis blinds for the drivers door. Two are no problem but buying one .... I have given up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Stuart o

Stuart o

Free Member
Oct 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for the info guys,
Rosalan, you've confirmed what I was thinking re layout and usability of the Renault side..
Can't see very many for sale just now though...

Stuart

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Stuart o

Stuart o

Free Member
Oct 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
I do have the Renault chassis, which would not have been my first choice, I also have an automatic, again something I was not looking for. My prime concern was the layout which I loved and love still. The Renault from my now point of view has been a delight, performing as good, if not better than my previous Ducato based Dethleffs Advantage. The automatic with cruise control is a dream to drive.
The slightly different layout has also been used in a Roller Team model, with the bathroom facilities occupying the centre of the van with an Island bed at the back and a Drop-down double bed at the front.
The only disadvantage to date is obtaining replacement Remis blinds for the drivers door. Two are no problem but buying one .... I have given up.
Rosalan, I've done a bit of searching but they seem very scarce - don't suppose you're aware of any for sale at the moment ?? I'm up in Nairn near Inverness and dealers are pretty scarce .

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back