Acsi-how to find cheap sites? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wh05apk
Oct 30, 2016
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Le voyageur 8.5
Exp
On 3rd van so not a total newbie....
March this year , shows as valid till 2020.

Currently away, left books at home, hence wanting to use the app...

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013

We are getting somewhere now. So it is supposed to be valid then. As there are 2 different cards produced by ACSI, can you confirm that the card you are referring to is the one that was included in the front fly leaf of the book covering Southern Europe and which you had to fill out name, address, passport number etc on please?

I can't help you with the app because I don't use it. I know that you have to register the printed number on the card with the app to make it work. If you change your phone I suspect you will need to do that again.

But, in any event, as I have said before, your chances of getting any discounts this time of year are low and diminishing by the day. Most places are now in high season and the rest will be once the French holiday season starts next weekend. The discount only applies to the low season, which each site defines.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

Best thing, write it off as a bad job, delete the app, replace it with park4night , sorted (y) ?

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
This is the app for finding discount sites, it also contains reviews which is handy.
Screenshot_20190705-090800.png

Aug 9, 2015
Hampshire. England
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 624
Exp
Since 2015
No one has mentioned 'Searchforsites' app. Great app that I use all the time, along with ACSI & Campercontact.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wh05apk
Oct 30, 2016
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Le voyageur 8.5
Exp
On 3rd van so not a total newbie....
Had forgotten we are in July now so appreciate not many deals left.
The app shown is what I use.
As the silvers says, searchforsites seems the best, (not the app, that's paid for, but just the website, seems exactly the same but free)

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
You have to pay for the app using the code on the ACSI discount card. Thinks it about €4. This year I bought the basic app but with motorhome stopovers added, which is a little bit more expensive.

Never use the book only the app. The app is very useful at the beginning/end of season when a lot of campsites are closed - just filter your period of stay and it will only show those campsites which are open.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Had forgotten we are in July now so appreciate not many deals left.
The app shown is what I use.
As the silvers says, searchforsites seems the best, (not the app, that's paid for, but just the website, seems exactly the same but free)
I think the free one actually works better but you do have to have a data connection for it whereas the paid one works off line

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back