A World Traveler switching style (1 Viewer)

Anita Beija

Free Member
Aug 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking, haveC1
Hi, my name is Anita.
I am traveling for many years by hitchhiking and camping. I am enthusiast explore, who enjoys nature, the road, and everything there is out there to enjoy.
I am looking for someone as life enthusiastic as myself to join forces.
I do have a C1 licence, scuba lisence **, skydiving licence A, camping and hitchhiking for over 7 years, exploring wilderness (climbing, canyoning, caving, hiking).

My other hobbies are to jam (hand drums and saxophone), photography, sail, Fire spin, dance and play with rope.

At the moment I dont have a motor house nymore, and Im looking for one, or someone who wants to share their and the journey.

Nice to meet you all!

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
Welcome, but you are well over-qualified for us stationary motorhomers. Oh, I forgot there are a couple of ironing board and big spoon sailors. Oh, and a couple of bike riders, Oh, and a few horsey people, Oh ,.........

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and welcome

I hope you continue to enjoy your chosen lifestyle. 😎

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Danny Devito Hello GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Hi, my name is Anita.
I am traveling for many years by hitchhiking and camping. I am enthusiast explore, who enjoys nature, the road, and everything there is out there to enjoy.
I am looking for someone as life enthusiastic as myself to join forces.
I do have a C1 licence, scuba lisence **, skydiving licence A, camping and hitchhiking for over 7 years, exploring wilderness (climbing, canyoning, caving, hiking).

My other hobbies are to jam (hand drums and saxophone), photography, sail, Fire spin, dance and play with rope.

At the moment I dont have a motor house nymore, and Im looking for one, or someone who wants to share their and the journey.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello Anita

Your avatar shows up with a Serbian flag.

So a few questions please

Are you Serbian? If so from where?

Is the photograph in your avatar actually you?

What 'motor house' did you have before?

Forget Maryphil's comment because lots of people on here have many skills, including some of yours. I personally have only flying and sailing but some have more.

Please keep chatting and if you really want another 'motor house' (motorhome we call it) then join as a member - unfortunately for you the subscription went up 3 days ago to £20, but you will get good advice.

We are not so far away, in Poland, and have recently driven down through Slowakia, Austria and Italy to take the ferry boat to a Greek island., which is one I sailed my boat to many times so we have a bit of adventure in us.

Please reply.

Geoff

OP
OP
Anita Beija

Anita Beija

Free Member
Aug 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking, haveC1
Hello Anita

Your avatar shows up with a Serbian flag.

So a few questions please

Are you Serbian? If so from where?

Is the photograph in your avatar actually you?

What 'motor house' did you have before?

Forget Maryphil's comment because lots of people on here have many skills, including some of yours. I personally have only flying and sailing but some have more.

Please keep chatting and if you really want another 'motor house' (motorhome we call it) then join as a member - unfortunately for you the subscription went up 3 days ago to £20, but you will get good advice.

We are not so far away, in Poland, and have recently driven down through Slowakia, Austria and Italy to take the ferry boat to a Greek island., which is one I sailed my boat to many times so we have a bit of adventure in us.

Please reply.

Geoff
Thank you,
Sounds fantastic, enjoy!

I am traveling Serbia at the moment, hence the Serbian flag by the avatar. And the avatar is me from few years ago, its the only one I had available on the phone that worked.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back