A photo of the outside from Inside (3 Viewers)

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
What a difference a few days makes, same site as 1579 but a few more units (around 30 more) and weather has improved 😜
5D6ACECC-6B44-4B2D-A032-E90EDD5DB391.jpeg

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
joe and sue My first time here and I think it's brilliant. Matley Wood Camping in the Forest site nr Lyndhurst New Forest...tenner per night....just water grey waste and bins.
sounds great, thanks, will look out next time we are that way

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Hi CC, would you please let me have details of this site as we are looking to stay in Bridport soon.
Lovely site but there is some noise from the main road over the back, not as bad at night and it doesn’t bother us as we have a bit of road noise where we live so are use to it.
Pub a 5-10 min walk up the lane, we are there tomorrow night for a meal so will report back😁😁
Talking to a couple on site Bridport is a mile walk and West Bay another mile and a bit on.
Bus stops just outside the site if not.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Lovely site but there is some noise from the main road over the back, not as bad at night and it doesn’t bother us as we have a bit of road noise where we live so are use to it.
Pub a 5-10 min walk up the lane, we are there tomorrow night for a meal so will report back😁😁
Talking to a couple on site Bridport is a mile walk and West Bay another mile and a bit on.
Bus stops just outside the site if not.

Many thanks, that looks ideal for what we need.(y)

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
View attachment 509256

Victoria Farm near Leicester, the field has a bit of a slope but the views great. Electric and water £12:50/Night, Entrance is a bit tight if you have a bigger motorhome.
I can see the owner mowing with a ride-on, but he really needs a tractor and mower. Your £12.50 won’t even cover his petrol costs. You would wonder why they do it, but so glad they do.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
I can see the owner mowing with a ride-on, but he really needs a tractor and mower. Your £12.50 won’t even cover his petrol costs. You would wonder why they do it, but so glad they do.

It actually didn't take him very long, I was quite surprised, they do B&B as well which probably helps. And I'm glad they do it as well.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Many thanks, that looks ideal for what we need.(y)
Had a lovely meals rhis pub Saturday night just a 5 min walk from the site.

Also nice farm shop just a few minutes further into the village.

We walked into Bridport and then down to West Bay caught the bus back, is a very nice place and a market on Saturdays.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

• Back