A photo of the outside from Inside (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
D27A615F-3B17-4358-8877-1884B900306E.jpeg

One for Andrew Blue Knight Damage Barton North Devon,

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
View attachment 500305
One for Andrew Blue Knight Damage Barton North Devon,

That's very nice Martin. It's the older 684 which thankfully was not built under the new Swift contract.

I hope you and Jen are both well (sitting in that posh van of yours).

All the best,

Andrew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Hows the dog settled in? monzer
She's settled in really well thanks. We're in the lovely Aberdeenshire countryside so Sherpa is never on the lead. We go for a short walk before work in the morning and a longer one after work at night. If I'm not using the forklift too much she will be in the workshop with me although she is quite happy to be in the office where she knows there is a good chance of getting some cheese from the boss.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
A rare photo of me snapped through the windscreen by OH I am doing a spot of birding the small fuzzy dark blob perched on a twig lower left over the water is a male Kingfisher.
E2BA120F-75A7-44EA-9E83-FDA581AE822A.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Luckily I discovered that the engine battery was flat the day before we set off to the Marlborough Sounds (top of the South Island of NZ) for the weekend. I put it onto a charger overnight and it’s back up to full power. I wish I knew what had drained it.
This is the view from our Department of Conservation campsite, costing the equivalent of £8 per night. Non-potable water and long drop toilet. Beautiful walks and cycle tracks along the waters edge. The birdsong is delightful. Hard to believe it’s winter and coming up to the shortest day.
1623454931241.jpeg

Attachments

• 1623454851844.jpeg
    1623454851844.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 5
Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Luckily I discovered that the engine battery was flat the day before we set off to the Marlborough Sounds (top of the South Island of NZ) for the weekend. I put it onto a charger overnight and it’s back up to full power. I wish I knew what had drained it.
This is the view from our Department of Conservation campsite, costing the equivalent of £8 per night. Non-potable water and long drop toilet. Beautiful walks and cycle tracks along the waters edge. The birdsong is delightful. Hard to believe it’s winter and coming up to the shortest day.
View attachment 505888

23rd Oct 2012 must have been our lucky day,first sight of South Island from the ferry after a flat calm crossing 👍

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Sorry if I've missed an update but how is it going with your mum's dog? She looks pretty settled.

Hope your mum is doing OK & making a good recovery.
She has settled in really well thanks. She gets plenty attention from everyone at work and quite often there are other dogs going about to keep her company and most of the time she is off the lead to come and go as she pleases.

Mum is doing well but they still need to make sure she has enough strength to do daily tasks such as washing, making a cuppa etc so another 7 weeks in hospital they reckon. More time for Sherpa to spend up here but a shame for mum.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
She has settled in really well thanks. She gets plenty attention from everyone at work and quite often there are other dogs going about to keep her company and most of the time she is off the lead to come and go as she pleases.

Mum is doing well but they still need to make sure she has enough strength to do daily tasks such as washing, making a cuppa etc so another 7 weeks in hospital they reckon. More time for Sherpa to spend up here but a shame for mum.
Glad to hear that alls good from the dog side - hope your mum can come home soon. Ask if hospital/social services provide any Re enablement services for the 1st few weeks when she gets home, (carer/physio/occupational therapy. Been there done that, you do some times have to ask as I think they think people know this stuff!)
Best of luck to you all.

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Glad to hear that alls good from the dog side - hope your mum can come home soon. Ask if hospital/social services provide any Re enablement services for the 1st few weeks when she gets home, (carer/physio/occupational therapy. Been there done that, you do some times have to ask as I think they think people know this stuff!)
Best of luck to you all.
I will get mum to ask. She's too busy at the moment as they are out watching an orchestra in the hospital grounds with Princess Anne!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back