Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Minnie loves all doggy programs and seemingly Emmerdale and Coronation Street.
20151017_230232.jpg

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
@whoa .......not keen on squid tbh:tmi: but the rest & pics look fab, more pubs to add to the ever growing list:smiley:

@big bertha awww.........she's gorjuss :inlove:

I know what you mean on the mains specials board they had posh fish and chips, but this included crevettes, sea trout, scallops, crevettes and scallops would be a no no, so posh fish and chips £19.95, it's alright I'll leave out those things I don't like, oh no you won't, normal fish and chips £11.95, no brainer, I'm not mean but what a waste, and I couldn't eat anymore. anyway enroute home we stop at this place called Country Harvest on the A65 between Ingleton and Settle, shouldn't have stopped dinner fine it's the other stuff we bought, anyway this was today's dinner, minted lamb shank and veg for me, roast beef and veg for Julie again my apologies we started before popped a snap.

image.jpg

image.jpeg

Unfortunately I didn't snap my starter which was Duck Liver Pate with apricots poached in Cointreau delicious, hope @DuxDeluxe doesnt read this, so nearly back to normal, hard tack and biscuits tomorrow, no we bought some venison steaks, chicken encroute, and a couple of rings of Cumberland sausages, that place was a nightmare, so at least 3 days meals to have a go at.

A couple of snaps of Ravenglass ccc site, but doesn't show it all.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Anyone for ccc site mushrooms.
image.jpg

Well that's me done for a while not sure when the next trip will be or where, looking forward to other funsters snaps and jaunts and tours

Last edited:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Thank you @whoa, it sounds like you've had a great time, entertained us & some helpful tips for touring in that area :)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
So, today's walk along the coast path.

From part-way down the steps to Sally's Bottom (I kid you not!)
Looking up -

IMG_3670.JPG

and looking down -

IMG_3669.JPG

- and then, of course, back up the other side .....

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Eek.....looks similar to a part of the coast path SIL and I did a few years ago from Gwithian to Portreath via Hells Mouth...that last bit was just like your pics:eek:......weather looks great though, been really dull & miserable here all day:(

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Eek.....looks similar to a part of the coast path SIL and I did a few years ago from Gwithian to Portreath via Hells Mouth...that last bit was just like your pics:eek:......weather looks great though, been really dull & miserable here all day:(
Yes it's been a beautiful day, hung a load of washing out (& it dried!) :)
This is the next stretch of the coast path going east, Portreath to Porthtowan, so very similar though Sally's B is probably the steepest on this part of the path o_O
some seals seen today - camping Carfai Bay. St Davids.
Wow, gorgeous! If the pups are out then I reckon we'll be off to Gwithian some day this week to take a look at their usual breeding ground ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Sprinter
Exp
Since 1968'ish
IMG_20151020_113429.jpg

Mount St Michael in the background (poor i know only got phone for pics):)
Interesting folk you meet on your travels this guy has huskies use to pull a sled (on wheels ) for kids along the sands at Dragey plage .another free cs. Along the way
IMG_20151020_110009.jpg

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back