75 Years old – Travel insurance advice please (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
We have been insured through C&CC for the last few years but like others couldn’t find it on the website. Eventually, following a link from their RAC recovery, I found the RAC version.
Then went to C&MC and found that their Red Pennant cover is still going.
They do have an excellent reputation so will probably go with them.

Richard.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I'm 76, no health issues or medications and have health cover as one of the benefits with my N'wide FlexPlus account including Euro breakdown cover for all my 5 vehicles, loss of personal effects and more, all for £13.50 a month .

including...........

• Cutting your trip short due to Covid-19 or another pandemic for one of the ‘Cutting short your trip’ reasons listed in the policy terms and conditions.
• Emergency medical costs abroad if you need treatment for Covid-19 or another pandemic.
If your 76 you will be paying a 60 pound premium on top of your 13 pounds a month,and your cover is for 30 days a year.I pay extra for 90 day trips plus age premium.BUSBY.

Clipgate

Free Member
Jan 1, 2014
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I also have Nationwide flexiplus, however please check it covers repatriation this now required extra.
I have cover for this on a business policy but had not checked with Nationwide.

Dec 1, 2015
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile Coachbuilt
Exp
Twenty years
Caravan club Red Pennant travel insurance is good up to age 79 years old today, but 80 tomorrow and the price more than triples overnight.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back