• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2003 Autotrail Dakota Special Edition (1 Viewer)

Jun 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Auto-Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since early 2014
In the Lincoln area

2003 Autotrail Dakota Special Edition with 48000 miles on the clock.
Having already bought a newer motorhome it is time to sell our much loved, and much upgraded 'Ruby'.
First registration: 1.11.2003, MOT until 2.08.2018, Road Tax, £165 for 12 months
This is the Fiat Ducato based version with the powerful 2.8 turbo deisel engine combined with a 5 speed manual gearbox. It has an AL-KO chassis. It has been uprated from 3850kgs to 4000kgs by svtech. It is a large, very comfortable motorhome with a large fixed bed. It has 2 travelling seats and is 4 berth.
Price - £ 22950 o.n.o
It had a habitation/safety check on 13.12.2017, and 48000 mile service (full service hsitory) in March 2018 which are requirements of the MB&G silver warranty which is transferrable to any new owner. This expires 13.08.2019. Roof service (all items re-sealed) in December 2017

Outside
Large substantial factory installed roof rack with rear ladder access.
Full size spare tyre.
Full width tow bar and electrics
Bike rack fitted to rear
Twin reversing/rear view cameras with monitor fitted to dash board.
Reversing sensors
Electric and heated wing mirrors with fitted protectors
Plastic headlamp protectors with beam deflectors ready for overseas travel
Corner Steadies
It was fully and professionally waxoil undersealed in 2016.
It has a 140 watt solar panel with controller which power the 2 x 85 amp leisure batteries. These are connected to a 1kw pure sine wave inverter for off grid 240 volt power.
It is fitted with an expensive autogas 2000 re-fillable gas system and exterior filler point. Automatic swapover (manual possible) unit fitted
Electric hook up and charging system
External BBQ point
External hot and cold water shower
Taylor made insulating screen and front grill cover (prevents condensation) with pull down viewing flap
Full length wind out awning
Extensive outside lockers and rear garage under the bed. These are all secured with additional fiamma external locks as is the gas locker.
Fiamma Grab handle/security for habitation door.
Electric step with auto retract on engine start

Inside
Two alarm systems are included. The original cobra alarm and factory fitted immobiliser. I have had the outsmart the thief 'titanium' system fitted. This includes the tracker and is monitored for an annual fee. The vehicle can be disabled remotely should unauthorised movement be detected. It has a 0% failure rate to date I'm told. I also have a hidden panic alarm connected to that system. The titanium system has a 'night time' mode, which allows internal movement at night or dogs to be left during the day.
Self seeking Camos dome satellite TV system, Vistron decoder and TV. (12volt or 240 volt)
3 way fridge freezer
Full sized cooker with separate grill and extractor fan
Truma Gas/Electric hot water system
Truma Gas and/or electric blown air heating with gas fire. This is extremely efficient at warming the motorhome, and we are all year round campers. Toasty is an understatement!
Double glazed habitation windows
Internal metal security bar device which prevents cab doors from being opened with keys or lock picking.
Huge 140 litre fresh water tank and 100 litre grey water tank both of which are winterised and insulated. They also contain 12 volt heaters for the coldest of conditions.
Electric flushing Thetford casette toilet. Combined shower room with heated towel rail with shower curtain and splash door. Separate sink area adjacent to the bedroom.
Masses of storage lockers with wardrobe and internal access to the outside lockers
Drinks cabinet.
Microwave oven cupboard with plug. (No oven fitted)
Fly screens and blinds with curtains to habitation windows
Omnistor habitation 12 volt ceiling fan
Captains chairs
Electric windows
Folding table (stores in the wardrobe)
Movable Coffee table on a swinging arm
Smoke and Co2 alarms
Faults:
The radio produces white noise if turned on. I think the alarm installer must have disturbed the under dash aerial during installation. The CD works normally.

No dealers please. I think I've covered everything, but feel free to ask if I've missed anything you want to know.
Inside 1.jpg
Inside 2.jpg
Inside 3.jpg
Inside 4.jpg
Inside 5.jpg
TV Satellite control cupboard.jpg
Service book 1.jpg
service book 2.jpg
warranty 1.jpg

Action shot 1.jpg
Action shot 2.jpg
Action shot 1.jpg
Action shot 2.jpg
Awning.jpg
Colour scheme.jpg
Front and side with mirror protector.jpg
Rear 1.jpg
Rear Ladder.jpg
Rear.jpg

Oct 6, 2017
Funster No
Looks great. Have tried to start a conversation with you. Not quite sure how it works

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back