180 days in Portugal? (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
How do they do that then 2 or 3 times in the last couple of years I've been waved through the passport check without having to hand my passport over.

At the moment, there is no need for a European visa waiver for British citizens. UK citizens can move freely and even work in other countries in the region. They only need to show their UK passport to be able to enter any EU country.
The free movement of people is one of the EU’s key principles. Once the UK is no longer a part of the union’s regulatory framework, British people will no longer be able to move around the continent as before.

Broken Link Removed

Pete

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
Back in the day, one of the benefits of having an CCI card (Camping Card International) was that you could deposit it with a campsite in lieu of your passport. If as some doom mongers predict internal travel restrictions will apply to non Schengen citizens how would they applied at aires?
Regardless as to whether Brexit was the will of the people or not, I think it would be criminal of our lords and masters if there is not a leave agreement with our biggest and nearest neighbours.

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
ETIAS and Brexit are coincidental. ETIAS is not a consequence of Brexit. Broken Link Removed of the region and the safety of its citizens. European Parliament representatives expressed the need for this system "By knowing who is coming to the EU before they even arrive at the border, we will be better able to stop those who may pose a threat to our citizens."

Broken Link Removed

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back