10 Years with Johns Cross Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Back when we started this place, when no one else would advertise with this upstart forum, just one company bought an advert and got us much needed funds. They've just paid for their tenth year. Thank you @Johns_Cross_Motorhomes. :clap2: Its not just because they are an advertiser here that they are popular with Funsters, its the excellent service they give. Always glowing reports whether you buying a 10 bob accessory or a new motorhome. Cheers Peter, and thanks for the discounts. (y) Johns Cross Motorhomes

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
We visited them last year for a few little things as we were camping nearby and I must admit their knowledge and service were excellent.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Peter & all at Johnscross Motorhomes(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Augusta08

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2015
Morbihan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
Since 2001
JCM have provided me with excellent service and advice, I will be back......................

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Agree with the above great service I just placed a order today with them

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
A very nice company to do business with and very honest and reliable(y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Good man Peter, I've had several successful transactions and good advice from members of Peter's team. Here is too another ten years.

".................................:cheers:

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
I can also recommend them.... 5* dealers.... Thank you Peter

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
would count on one hand the number of dealers that I have never heard a complaint about. Peter has always been top of the pile

I would wholeheartedly recommend them without loosing a minutes sleep

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I wouldn't hesitate to shop with John Cross based on the excellent feedback on this forum. I definitely go out of my way to visit if we decide to change MHs...

Same with Vanbitz or the other fella from Shropshire who fit the alarms solar and stuff.

Forum supporting does work !!

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
(y) to john cross .found them a very good company to deal with

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
would count on one hand the number of dealers that I have never heard a complaint about. Peter has always been top of the pile

I would wholeheartedly recommend them without loosing a minutes sleep
Would be very useful to know who the other (few) dealers are please.
Thanks.

appydaze

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
A very wise man is Peter..... he could see your potential...... never heard a bad word only good reports. Long live Johns Cross Motorhomes (n)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Never heard a bad word about them. Great business and fella.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
In 2013, 3 years after permanently losing the use of my right arm in a major motorbike accident and much stressful rehab and physio I anxiously considered whether I was ready to attempt driving again. Carrying on with a tent was out of the question.
The new driving licence required me to have an automatic gearbox and adapted secondary hand controls on a steering wheel mounted switch pad. I toured many m/home dealers in the South but received mostly a very lukewarm 'can't be bothered' reception and quite negative responses, and I rather felt that my disability was too much trouble for them. Feeling very despondent I called in to John's Cross who could not have been more inspirational, knowledgeable and helpful during and after purchasing my Compass Navigator from them.
Not only did their support give me the confidence to start driving and travelling again but it motivated me to get back on my (adapted) motorbikes. I've just returned from a two weeks motorbike tour in Spain.
For me they have been far far more than just a dealer.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Have only ever used for accessory purchases, delivery was excellent as were the fun discounted goods. probably a bit too far if we were changing the motorhome, but never say never. Well done, to both @Jim and johnscross.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Always had excellent service from them would/have recommended them to other M/Hers

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
What a brilliant accolade ... I would certainly use them if ever the need arises .. only heard good things about their customer service. Well done you guys. :)

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Another accessory customer here, orders have always been promptly dispatched and always as described, I've never had to return anything. The Funster discount comes in handy too.

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Another accessory customer here as well ,ordered a small item turned up i a great big box thought not right.
Turned out human error.
My part was delivered to some caravan chap in Derbyshire and i had his box of goodies.
I thought here we go but one phone call and all sorted apologies and got my part next day.
You only find out how good a firm is when you have a problem i reckon.
I would definitely recommend them (y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
JCM have provided me with excellent service and advice, I will be back......................

Agree with the above great service I just placed a order today with them

A very nice company to do business with and very honest and reliable(y)

Used them on many occasions... Very good dealer and very trustworthy...

Yep , I can confirm I'm a Johns Cross groupie , as the advert says" nice people to do business with.
Thank you

Good man Peter, I've had several successful transactions and good advice from members of Peter's team. Here is too another ten years.

".................................:cheers:

I can also recommend them.... 5* dealers.... Thank you Peter

(y) to john cross .found them a very good company to deal with

A very wise man is Peter..... he could see your potential...... never heard a bad word only good reports. Long live Johns Cross Motorhomes (n)

In 2013, 3 years after permanently losing the use of my right arm in a major motorbike accident and much stressful rehab and physio I anxiously considered whether I was ready to attempt driving again. Carrying on with a tent was out of the question.
The new driving licence required me to have an automatic gearbox and adapted secondary hand controls on a steering wheel mounted switch pad. I toured many m/home dealers in the South but received mostly a very lukewarm 'can't be bothered' reception and quite negative responses, and I rather felt that my disability was too much trouble for them. Feeling very despondent I called in to John's Cross who could not have been more inspirational, knowledgeable and helpful during and after purchasing my Compass Navigator from them.
Not only did their support give me the confidence to start driving and travelling again but it motivated me to get back on my (adapted) motorbikes. I've just returned from a two weeks motorbike tour in Spain.
For me they have been far far more than just a dealer.

Have only ever used for accessory purchases, delivery was excellent as were the fun discounted goods. probably a bit too far if we were changing the motorhome, but never say never. Well done, to both @Jim and johnscross.

Another accessory customer here, orders have always been promptly dispatched and always as described, I've never had to return anything. The Funster discount comes in handy too.

@Johns_Cross_Motorhomes , have just one review in our new review section. Please leave them a quick review here, it will only take a moment. Cheers (y) https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/reviews/johns-cross-motorhomes.2/

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back