🎅ENDED =Christmas Subs Sale has Ended 🎄 (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Traditional Christmas Subs Sale is now on🎄🎅
  • 5 years subs for £55
  • or an even better deal; 10 years subs for just £100
  • And for those who want to stick around forever, we are offering 10 new Life Memberships at just £135

Before you ask, YES just like last year....Current Life Members can get 60% off any of the above offers ;)

Last edited:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Think I just managed to bag a life membership...yay😬
You are aware aren't you that all new members to the "Immortals Club" (well that's what we're all hoping for so we get more than our monies worth!) are required to provide copious quantities of free booze to the rest of The Lifers as part of the initiation process?:giggle:
Obviously, this excludes The Auld Yin old-mo as he's Extra Sozzled and cannae even pull his breeks up never mind one leg o' them.:rolleyes::whistle2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
How do I find out when my current subs expire. In the past I bought a ten year deal but that must be come to an end prehaps in a couple of years time. It would be nice to know the exact date.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I can't remember when I became a 'lifer' ... I'll have to find out to make sure I've got my money's worth before I pop my clogs! :giggle:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
How do I find out when my current subs expire. In the past I bought a ten year deal but that must be come to an end prehaps in a couple of years time. It would be nice to know the exact date.

It’s really easy to check on your subscription status. Just click on your name/avatar at top right choose Subscriptions. Or just click here. There are loads of answers like this on our Help Page. Just start typing in the box and the answers will appear. You can find a link to the help page at the bottom right of every page on the site. That said, if ever you are stuck just shout (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It’s really easy to check on your subscription status. Just click on your name/avatar at top right choose Subscriptions. Or just click here. There are loads of answers like this on our Help Page. Just start typing in the box and the answers will appear. You can find a link to the help page at the bottom right of every page on the site. That said, if ever you are stuck just shout (y)
Jim SHOUT :giggle:

That just takes me to the subscription purchase options page when I do it, it doesn't tell me when my subscription was taken out, and I assume nor for those who have a limited time one when it would expire.

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
Jim that was the first place I when. Either I'm thiick or I'm blocking something (most likely) but that page gives me several options to buy subs but doesn't actually say when I need to, which was the question I asked.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Jim i have just checked on my subscriptions and i have two currently running, a 3 year that ends in 2022 and a 5 year that ends in 2025 .....? i thought the five year would just add to the previous 3 year sub and therefore i would have paid membership up to 2027??

Purchased Subscriptions​

• CHRISTMAS SUBS SALE - Annual Subs 5 Years Save £20£55.00 for 5 years
    Expires: Apr 10, 2025
    Get Five years of Fun for a paltry £55

• Fun Subs 3 years£39.00 for 3 years
    Expires: Mar 10, 2022
    Three years of Fun for just £39

is there a discount available where i can offset the subscriptions i have already purchased against lifetime subs?

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Scroll to the very bottom of the subs page.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Jim I’d like to take the life membership, if I do what happens to the 30 months I have left on current membership. If nothing then it’s probably beneficial to wait until that expires unless you can tell me different.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I can't remember when I became a 'lifer'
I do Mel, and we snapped up the offer at our first Chester Racecourse Easter Rally, which was substantially less than the price it is now. :giggler:

1607779639304.png

My big pal Sheriff John (in front of me with the dark coat and hat on), also snapped up the same offer, made to us on Sunday March 31st, 2013. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim I’d like to take the life membership, if I do what happens to the 30 months I have left on current membership. If nothing then it’s probably beneficial to wait until that expires unless you can tell me different.

Well if you think about it, the only way you can lose is if you pop your clogs within 30 months. Your life membership will last as long if you buy it today than if you buy it in 30 months. Except in 30 months time I can guarantee it will cost more :D

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Jim
My current 5 year membership expires on 8 Jan. I would like to take out another 5 year subscription at £55 to follow on from this, but the 5 year one does not appear as an option for me to purchase (although the life, 10 year, 1 year and 3 year options do). Please can you sort this for me. Thank you.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
It will be added to the end of your life membership.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well if you think about it, the only way you can lose is if you pop your clogs within 30 months. Your life membership will last as long if you buy it today than if you buy it in 30 months. Except in 30 months time I can guarantee it will cost more :D
I get that but if I’d bought a year in June instead of 3 I’d have saved 2 years subs, I’d have thought they’d be refunded if buying a life one today. If not I’ll take the chance that I’m still kicking about and life membership won’t go up by £30 in 2 years, although I suppose the gamble is if you last the 30 months then I’ve lost out altogether 😂🤣

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Scroll to the very bottom of the subs page.
i did and copied/pasted what was written on my subs page, which shows two subs running concurrently??

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Mmmmmmmmmh, just wondering if you should fix the CO alarm before even thinking about extending current subs!:whistle2::imoutahere:

James-Alex

Free Member
Oct 3, 2020
Bath. Somerset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail excel 640G
Jim
My current 5 year membership expires on 8 Jan. I would like to take out another 5 year subscription at £55 to follow on from this, but the 5 year one does not appear as an option for me to purchase (although the life, 10 year, 1 year and 3 year options do). Please can you sort this for me. Thank you.
I’m sure Jim all fix it for you 😆

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
That’s no good. Seems I can’t buy another life membership at discount rate. No immortality for me :banghead: ::bigsmile:

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I’ve just done five year one, will it start when current subs run out in nov 21.
at the moment its showing finishes in 2025 ?

Anjistar

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2020
South West
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
2 months in 2017, continually since October 2020
Life member???? Does that mean that from now on I have to listen to you lot til my dying day? Bring wine. And gin. And maybe whisky, just in case. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Life member???? Does that mean that from now on I have to listen to you lot til my dying day? Bring wine. And gin. And maybe whisky, by the just in case. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
For no additional cost to yourself I've corrected your wording!(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back