Apr 29, 2012
illogan
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
none
Hi

I'm Monique and I am looking for a coachbuilt motorhome to call home :Smile: I have spent 9 years in the UK, living in Cornwall and feel I have not seen nearly enough of the countries beauty. I have 2 gorgeous spaniel x dogs and felt that a motorhome would be the most convenient form of travel/accomodation. I hope that this website may help me in choosing a reliable and appropriate motorhome and provide some much needed support in my new venture!

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi Monique and welcome to Fun.

Best advice I had (on here) was to sit in lots of motorhomes, imagine it is raining for 24 hours--is there enough room to sit, relax, cook, move--and move around 2 dogs. Glad I listened to the advice as now been raining for over a week & if I had bought the first van I really liked, it would have been too small for comfort.
Look at lots, lots of different lay-outs before you decide.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hollyberry gives good advice. My first one only had a dinette which is great for eating at but no good for relaxing in the evening with a DVD....

:welcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi Monique and welcome to Fun!:welcome:

You have come to the right place for good advice:thumb:
Margaret & Bill

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
welcome, ive only been on here for a short while and the advice given by fellow funsters is excellent.

Clementine49

Free Member
May 3, 2012
Sussex
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
Hi

I'm Monique and I am looking for a coachbuilt motorhome to call home :Smile: I have spent 9 years in the UK, living in Cornwall and feel I have not seen nearly enough of the countries beauty. I have 2 gorgeous spaniel x dogs and felt that a motorhome would be the most convenient form of travel/accomodation. I hope that this website may help me in choosing a reliable and appropriate motorhome and provide some much needed support in my new venture!

Hi there i am very new and dont own one yet i have also got dogs 1 small 2 tiny and would like some room so i think its coach build for me too. I will be re mortgaging to buy it i think i need at least 20k. i have no idea if i can even drive it yet!!

:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back