PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
And only have to have an 'MOT' if there is a test station within 50km(?)
Looking at this vehicle in good light and little indicators for example the front bumper held in place with cable ties, I estimate its last MOT was about 50 years ago...........and a fail!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Just finished reading about the battle of Crete (1941). The Crete civilians were given a terrible time by the Germans after they took control of the Island. Many atrocities were committed by them. Anouther roaster today.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Just finished reading about the battle of Crete (1941). The Crete civilians were given a terrible time by the Germans after they took control of the Island. Many atrocities were committed by them. Anouther roaster today.

The Cretans got their own back on some of the Germans, in some quite horrific ways also.

Lesanda

Deceased RIP
Mar 29, 2019
Howden UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache.
Exp
35 years caravanning 4years in MH. 10 years sailing around Greece.
Looking at this vehicle in good light and little indicators for example the front bumper held in place with cable ties, I estimate its last MOT was about 50 years ago...........and a fail!
Once about 10 years ago, took my Greek friends mini oil tanker for an mot in Prevesa. Drove onto rolling road got upto about 30kmh breaker hard rolled off and was given certificate. I know for a fact it had a brake light and indicator out and a bald tire. But I didn't get the change from the €100 note I gave the guy, perhaps that had something to do with it.

Oct 12, 2009
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Once about 10 years ago, took my Greek friends mini oil tanker for an mot in Prevesa. Drove onto rolling road got upto about 30kmh breaker hard rolled off and was given certificate. I know for a fact it had a brake light and indicator out and a bald tire. But I didn't get the change from the €100 note I gave the guy, perhaps that had something to do with it.

Not exactly the same with our 'MOT's in Poland: our mechanic and the MOT examiner know each other and if there is a fault which is easily fixable the vehicle is passed with advice to fix the problem before returning to us, which the mechanic does. It saves driving back several kms for a re-test. As long as the trust is not breeched I have no problem.

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
The one and only Rashid. Morocco January 2015. His artwork last for ever (resin based paints).
20220608_181244.jpg

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Tonight is anouther home cooking job. Just waiting for the cats to appear as my cooking smells better that the perfume on a 300 dollar whore.!
Chicken with stuff on it, Mena salad, Bread and two cans of beer. Wine and dancing to follow.
20220609_181717.jpg

Dec 30, 2015
Bury
Funster No
MH
Pilote G650L
Exp
Three years
Tonight is anouther home cooking job. Just waiting for the cats to appear as my cooking smells better that the perfume on a 300 dollar whore.!
Chicken with stuff on it, Mena salad, Bread and two cans of beer. Wine and dancing to follow.
View attachment 627939
Whatever is in the bowl with the bread is glowing. Looks radioactive to me. :giggle:

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Whatever is in the bowl with the bread is glowing. Looks radioactive to me. :giggle:
Ha!Ha! Mena's Spuds! Being an Irish Redhead it forms part of our staple diet and can be expected to be present in much of our meals. However, tomorrow nights menus has been agreed in advance and the main dish will be Italian pasta and shrimps and big shrimps at that, plus wine and music.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Ha!Ha! Mena's Spuds! Being an Irish Redhead it forms part of our staple diet and can be expected to be present in much of our meals. However, tomorrow nights menus has been agreed in advance and the main dish will be Italian pasta and shrimps and big shrimps at that, plus wine and music.
when we were in ireland we found it hard to get just one type of potato on our plates ,ham egg and chips?would you like potatoes with that?

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
There is no way in hell that you have a clue what a $300 whore smells like!
I don’t know if its even possible to find a $5 whore but if it is I am sure you would know what one smells like.
anyway, you are a self confessed FLT so doesn’t that mean you have no need for a whore as you are a DIY man?

PS love to Mena 👍

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Pull the other one Phil, I know what you are like at dancing. :rofl:
Ha! Ha! Lenny, as I say to many on this subject ' If I was a black man, I would be the only black man in the world without rhythm! My lower half is not in sync with my upper half and both doing different dances as well. Do you think there will be a Woke protest about my black man comment. I am a thoroughly bad,bad boy

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
There is no way in hell that you have a clue what a $300 whore smells like!
I don’t know if its even possible to find a $5 whore but if it is I am sure you would know what one smells like.
anyway, you are a self confessed FLT so doesn’t that mean you have no need for a whore as you are a DIY man?

PS love to Mena 👍

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Good old Mel Brookes and Slim Pickens ! :LOL:
Edit, not forgetting Harvey Korman too !

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Blazing Sadles. I remember watching it for the very first time at our local cinema. I was crying laughing. One of my all time favourite films. Me and my humour, it will be the death of me I think.
Oneof my favourite movies too. I have lost count of the. Number of times I have watched it and still laugh every time.
No way that script would get shown today with the constant use of the N word

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I was thinking the glassess were free and noticed when you hold the glass in your right hand thr Alpha logo is facing away from you and not hidden.View right now from my beach bar seat. If I stand up I can shoot a picture over the top of the fence but, we'll, can't be arsed. Cheers again. Mena says hello to one and all.

20220610_154829.jpg

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Oneof my favourite movies too. I have lost count of the. Number of times I have watched it and still laugh every time.
No way that script would get shown today with the constant use of the N word
Don't forget the Chinese too. I think he got away with it because it was so blatantly funny and brilliantly written and made a real joke about racism. Your right though, today it would not be allowed. Thank god the life of Bryan got passed the sensors too.

Oct 12, 2009
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I was thinking the glassess were free and noticed when you hold the glass in your right hand thr Alpha logo is facing away from you and not hidden.View right now from my beach bar seat. If I stand up I can shoot a picture over the top of the fence but, we'll, can't be arsed. Cheers again. Mena says hello to one and all.

View attachment 628298

Or too squiffy already? :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back