Subs are going up on the 3rd August (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Subs have been the same price here for almost 8 years. On Monday they will go up a fiver a year, to £20. This rise plays an essential part in our plans to keep this the very best place for motorhome enthusiasts and continue to make it better and better.

I know from bitter experience this will make some of you moan, 😡but please don’t do it here, if you don’t see the value, if you don’t want to pay, no one is forcing you to, just don’t renew when the time comes. No hard feelings from me. (y) If you pay your subs with a PayPal standing order it will be automatically adjusted to the new rate.

It’s not all bad news, this is the first subs rise since we introduced Life Membership, so I imagine most life members will be delighted with this news. :D

Thanks

Before the subs go up, I am offering people the chance to grab multiple years at LESS than the old rate. If you fancy some of that then click on one of the options below and the extra subs will be added to your account over the course of the next few days.

Sale ends link removed.
Buy 3 years @ £40

Buy 5 years @ £70

10 Years @ £110

Life Membership @ £150

If you buy subs and already have a standing order in place don't forget to cancel it. CheckLink Removedand see if you have an auto renew set up. If you do. don't forget to cancel it in PayPal or you will pay us twice.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
Hi Jim Silly question but is the 5 year subscription supposed to be dearer per year than the 3 year one£15 per year for 5 and £13.33 per year for the 3 year one and if so can I buy 2 lots of 3 year ones and run them consecutively and get the 6th year for a fiver based on the 5 year rate? 😉😉

looks like Onemanandhisdog is a quicker typist than me

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
I decided against a life membership as I'm not sure how long I will live, so I've gone for an extra 3 years I hope I'm good for that 🤔 I do think any business trying to make a living by charging for something people want, is most unfair! Everything we want should always be free, don't you hate it in a pub when they make you pay for drinks? ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

I don't know how Jim will sleep at night worrying about how all those people with £70,000 motorhomes are going to find an extra £5 a year, I mean £5 a year = that's almost 10p a week

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Wot Jim, No 30 day warning, & No 14 day cooling off period, nearly as bad as some MH dealers.:giggle:
I will continue to save up My Tesco vouchers toward a Lifetime membership.;)
Many Thanks, best wishes to you & Yours.:hugs:
LES

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Oh well, I hope I live long enough to get the value out of my £150. :ROFLMAO:
Hope I live long enough to get the value out of my £20. 🤣🤣🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Life Members and live in Eurozone too... don't think I can better this.....just cancelled Lottery....got everything we need...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back