whats this ? (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
its not a turbo switch and its not an ejector seat . oooooooh .... and my volumous fiat book tells me about many things i dont have, but not many that i have.

So what is it and what does it do ? the hill descent help i know about , but what is the "T" one ?

Its quite annoying to think i have had it about 9 months and still dont know properly cus it it has had hardly been used - ie no France ect..

IMG_20210715_190732693_HDR.jpg

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
? What do you mean?
Sorry, yes perhaps it was a bit obscure. I blame the St Emilion.
"Half past four" is a light-hearted quip that has long been used in my family (and other families I believe) in reply to somebody (who may or may not be a bit Mutton Jeff) who asks the same question that has already just been asked or repeats the same answer that someone else has just given.

;)

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
Sorry, yes perhaps it was a bit obscure. I blame the St Emilion.
"Half past four" is a light-hearted quip that has long been used in my family (and other families I believe) in reply to somebody (who may or may not be a bit Mutton Jeff) who asks the same question that has already just been asked or repeats the same answer that someone else has just given.

;)
I didn’t seen the answers, otherwise I wouldn’t bothered. People type fast I take longer, I was third post when typed; but thanks for the explanation.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I didn’t seen the answers, otherwise I wouldn’t bothered. People type fast I take longer, I was third post when typed; but thanks for the explanation.
We will both have to speed up our typing, especially to have any hope of beating those bounty hunters offering the code to receive a Brittany Ferry discount by sharing our Frequent Traveller package.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back