whats this ? (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
its not a turbo switch and its not an ejector seat . oooooooh .... and my volumous fiat book tells me about many things i dont have, but not many that i have.

So what is it and what does it do ? the hill descent help i know about , but what is the "T" one ?

Its quite annoying to think i have had it about 9 months and still dont know properly cus it it has had hardly been used - ie no France ect..

IMG_20210715_190732693_HDR.jpg

Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
Traction control

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
? What do you mean?
Sorry, yes perhaps it was a bit obscure. I blame the St Emilion.
"Half past four" is a light-hearted quip that has long been used in my family (and other families I believe) in reply to somebody (who may or may not be a bit Mutton Jeff) who asks the same question that has already just been asked or repeats the same answer that someone else has just given.

;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
Sorry, yes perhaps it was a bit obscure. I blame the St Emilion.
"Half past four" is a light-hearted quip that has long been used in my family (and other families I believe) in reply to somebody (who may or may not be a bit Mutton Jeff) who asks the same question that has already just been asked or repeats the same answer that someone else has just given.

;)
I didn’t seen the answers, otherwise I wouldn’t bothered. People type fast I take longer, I was third post when typed; but thanks for the explanation.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I didn’t seen the answers, otherwise I wouldn’t bothered. People type fast I take longer, I was third post when typed; but thanks for the explanation.
We will both have to speed up our typing, especially to have any hope of beating those bounty hunters offering the code to receive a Brittany Ferry discount by sharing our Frequent Traveller package.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back