From This years Darwin awards (1 Viewer)

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more than he bargained for.
Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage.
A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake.
The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
One of the best for us, too -I've had to e-mail a copy to my cousin out there to see if all is now well...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:Eeek:Nice story, but I'm sure it has to be a myth, you could not put a hose in the black tank, and if you did, you would then have to pull a lever to release the poo:Smile: Unless of course it was a toilet system that I have not seen before.

AdgeRas

Free Member
Sep 17, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
Exp
:Eeek:Nice story, but I'm sure it has to be a myth, you could not put a hose in the black tank, and if you did, you would then have to pull a lever to release the poo:Smile: Unless of course it was a toilet system that I have not seen before.

It is an urban myth according to Snopes - http://www.snopes.com/autos/theft/siphon.asp

Rasmus

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back