A photo of the day thread (8 Viewers)

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
image.jpeg
Early morning walk with Laika the wonder dog. The Thames was like a mill pond , in the distance you can see the turrets of the Tower of London . It was a tad misty over the water but it added to the atmosphere.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Well Rob did all the photos and rescueing !! I watched from behind glass it looked like it had teeth to me!!!:LOL:
This was one I knew without looking it up because we get the caterpillars in the garden in Cornwall, equally spectacular but not so beautiful as the moths.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
This was one I knew without looking it up because we get the caterpillars in the garden in Cornwall, equally spectacular but not so beautiful as the moths.
They are huge!! I didnt see any caterpillars .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I've just brought the boys bedding in off my whirlygig . The tractor is rolling up the grass in the field at the bottom of the garden .
IMG_1871.JPG

Then I saw a huge bird up in the sky. So I grabbed my iPad. I couldn't get a proper pic. But it had finger feathers like an eagle ( I know it's probably not in Wakefield) it also had a light coloured fan tail , it was very high up in the sky flying in circles . Probably looking for mice and voles.
IMG_1865.JPG
IMG_1863.JPG
IMG_1864.JPG
IMG_1866.JPG
I zoomed in as much as I could but it's not good. It had a very big wingspan. And was quite orangey underneath . It was a lot bigger than a hawk and those you see sat next to the motorways ....

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I've just brought the boys bedding in off my whirlygig . The tractor is rolling up the grass in the field at the bottom of the garden . View attachment 169925
Then I saw a huge bird up in the sky. So I grabbed my iPad. I couldn't get a proper pic. But it had finger feathers like an eagle ( I know it's probably not in Wakefield) it also had a light coloured fan tail , it was very high up in the sky flying in circles . Probably looking for mice and voles. View attachment 169928 View attachment 169926View attachment 169927View attachment 169929 I zoomed in as much as I could but it's not good. It had a very big wingspan. And was quite orangey underneath . It was a lot bigger than a hawk and those you see sat next to the motorways ....

Bev @CWH put photos on of a white tailed eagle yesterday. Could that be a possibility?

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I've looked Joy , but can't find the post and @CWH has restricted access to view her content . It was very big . I thought eagle but I'm no twitcher .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back