Rally Weymouth Rally, "Bagwell Farm"... (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Had a good run home yesterday even with all the idiot sunday drivers on the road:) it was our first proper meet as well and we really enjoyed it apart from it being a tough cycling area! Weather was great and was overwhelmed by the friendliness and good nature of all concerned. Mo and Judy are stand out people and deserve special mention.

Main difficult was being overwhelmed with trying to put names to faces and then being expected to remember them! (Sorry @Debs:))

Last edited:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I cannot un-see this either @Debs .........

image.jpg

Edit - just noticed the matching man-bag......:eek:

Last edited:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It's been a blast. Thanks to Old Mo, Judy and the team. Especially Boss Hog for the most excellent Hog Roast.

@Popeye i thought you had adopted Colin he has spent so much time in your van! The payment for his services is YOUR VAN! :devil:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Where is the newly found property?

Not saying nuffink... cos last time I opened me big gob, and thought we would be exchanging today it all went pear shaped..:lipssealed::lipssealed: :crying1:

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
OK totally understood hope everything works out well with this one. I spoke to Dad yesterday and he said if you do need some storage space short term let us know and he will see what he can find.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Had a good run home yesterday even with all the idiot sunday drivers on the road:) it was our first proper meet as well and we really enjoyed it apart from it being a tough cycling area! Weather was great and was overwhelmed by the friendliness and good nature of all concerned. Mo and Judy are stand out people and deserve special mention.

Main difficult was being overwhelmed with trying to put names to faces and then being expected to remember them! (Sorry @Debs:))
Don't worry about it Eddie, so many names.......it was lovely to meet folk & @dryad too (that read wrong lol), when she finally gets back online, the original hippie :notworthy2:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
well back home safe and sound. thanks to @old mo, and his great wife Judy. it was great to meet some of the newbies . and to all the others. thanks for making it a great meet.seeing old-mo in that tu-tu. was a site for ever ingrained in my mind. and where he had his raffle tickets. but thanks to all for a great meet.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Ah chucks.......there is our likle grey van, bottom right hand corner:cry:

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We have arrived safely at an ACSI site near Dawlish.
Thanks to Mo and Judy for a great week we really enjoyed our selves and are very grateful for all your hard work arranging, running and ENTERTAINING us funsters, talking to the Army folk on Weymouth sea front yesterday they also enjoyed the entertainment especially the " naked man", surely they were mistaken, I'm sure there was a mankini, or did we leave to early!!!!!:Eeek:
Cheers Mo you're a star (y)
Ed and Shirley

cydersyd

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Jul 21, 2010
Sherborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
12 years.
Thanks for a great week Mo & Mrs Mo we had an excellent time with great weather lively entertainment and lots of friendly faces. Even our dog Gerri is exhausted. Hope there's good news on the house.
Regards, Cydersyd.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
at long last, finally have internet access to thank everyone for their kindness and friendship at the bagwell meet and what a brilliant fun filled one it was too.. (y)
with so many people to thank am reluctant to mention names lest i leave someone out, but have to mention mister mo who teased me mercilessly and his lovely wife judy who popped me into her car to show me some of the wonderful views in beautiful dorset, that was so kind, thoughtful and very much appreciated..

:mnythnks:
Xxxxx

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Just got back on line myself!

Thank you for a lovely meet,and everyone's kindness, enjoyed myself at both Bagwell and Corfe,just sorry I gave not booked any smaller meets this year.:frowny::crying1::crying1::hi:hope to see you all next year.

Good luck on the house situation Mo .
Love and best wishers to you all have a good summer, it's hot in Kent.:wine::cheers::cheers::blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back