Good price - Pre-loaded Three sims with unlimited calls, texts & data (2 Viewers)

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
I’m trying to contact ezekiel, but eBay says the message cannot be sent. I’m in Spain at the moment, so it may be that, but I’ve tried with a vpn with no luck. My 3 sim isn’t working, which I put down to being in the EU, but now I’m worried it’s been switched off. Has anyone got an email outside of eBay for ezekiel please?
Him (or a team member? :think: ) replied to me Sat, 19 Nov at 19:03

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
The ebay outlet seems to be closed. Think i need to go for the refund i can still contact him....

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Do you like taking the p!ss from behind a keyboard dickhead;):LOL:
I shall take that comment in the vein that the 'smilies' infer rather than as an insult ... somehow I think calling you a muppet and numpty was a mistake ... seems to have been an insult to them! :rofl:

(We are still just having a bit of fun aren't we? :LOL: )

Last edited:

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
I managed to email, & he says I can wait three weeks or get a refund. Now I don’t know what to do! It is a good deal if it works again in 3 weeks, but on the other hand, will he be out of business in 3 weeks &I miss my refund! Has anyone had the 3 sim fixed yet? Has anyone actually received a refund yet! We don’t need the sim at the moment as we are in Spain, but we were finding it very good in the UK! Decisions, decisions!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
What email addesss are you guys using? I've not received a reply to my last two emails....

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
What email addesss are you guys using? I've not received a reply to my last two emails....
Saturday evening I used EBAY comms and the seller replied via the same that eve.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Looks like my two Vodafone Sims have stopped working this afternoon. Will attempt to contact Ezekiel through eBay Comms portal to see what response is received.

Both Sims have worked faultlessly since purchasing in Feb'22.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You need to go via Ebay as that's the only 'official' way to get refunds with Ebay protection.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
it appears the Vodaphone sim have now gone off as well, or mine have, so i’m going for the full refund 😟
Our 2 x Vodaphone sims failed today. :mad:

Ezikiel has replied almost immediately to my question the the termination of the service. I think he will have been inundated with complaints, as the typed reply looked and read like a standard version.

Rather than chance things going belly up completely. I think I'll just get a refund on them both.

Cheers

Jock. :(

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
You need to go via Ebay as that's the only 'official' way to get refunds with Ebay protection.
Thank you, i had some difficulty emailing via ebay as the outlet appears closed but i managed it in the end. If he's good enough to refund in full and these come back up for sale, I'll have another go! The deal is unbeatable!

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Looks like my two Vodafone Sims have stopped working this afternoon. Will attempt to contact Ezekiel through eBay Comms portal to see what response is received.

Both Sims have worked faultlessly since purchasing in Feb'22.
Well, received what seems to be the standard reply offering a full refund if I don't want to wait for 3 weeks for them to sort issues with Vodafone Sim.

I will go for the refund as who knows what will happen in 3 weeks time.

Only issue I have is the information they are asking me to provide to get the refund!! As I purchased in Feb'22 eBay purchase protection doesn't appear to cover the issue.

JockandRita are you going via eBay or direct to Ezekiel for your refund? TIA.

dna

Jan 17, 2010
Llandudno
Funster No
MH
AT Tribute 680 pvc
Exp
since 2009
Its too late and awful weather out there now but i will be going in the van tomorrow morning to see if my Sim has given up the ghost and will report back

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just a heads up, if you get no joy from the Ebay seller and you've paid via credit card and the cost was over £100 you should be covered by Section 75:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
@JockandRita are you going via eBay or direct to Ezekiel for your refund? TIA.
Direct via the eBay messaging system Sasbo as both my sims are well over the 30 x day refund period.

He has not yet replied to my request for a full refund, sent at 19.02hrs last night.

Cheers,

Jock.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Direct via the eBay messaging system Sasbo as both my sims are well over the 30 x day refund period.
Thanks. My Sims are the same so will be going direct through eBay messaging this morning for a full refund.

All a bit of a bugger as the Sims have performed really well since purchasing in February. Still, took a punt in the knowledge that they may not last the 3 years so not really irritated at where we are as I've had a good chunk of data use for the money paid and a refund will be a bonus.

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
I'm glad I didn't jump on one of these when they were first highlighted on hotdeals, just had a feeling that they would fail after a couple of months, you know the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, etc, etc.

But, hopefully, everyone would did buy then will get full refunds, so I guess they've effectively become free usage 👍

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
They set a £12 roaming limit then you have to buy daily passes that are £12 a day. Even if you have an unlimited data sim. This Three. Moved to Vodafone and been great all year
If you mean 12gb , that’s normal foaming limit for a lot of uk sims now.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
They set a £12 roaming limit then you have to buy daily passes that are £12 a day. Even if you have an unlimited data sim. This Three. Moved to Vodafone and been great all year
I assume you mean 12gb limit, most do that now and some have for a long time even pre-B*.

What deal have you got with Vodafone that gives you more than this?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
My Vodafone sims gave 25 Gb in the EU, rather than the usual 12Gb.

Cheers

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
My Vodafone sims gave 25 Gb in the EU, rather than the usual 12Gb.

Cheers

You only get that now if you have an old contract (pre 11/8/21) or have one of the expensive ones with 4 extras. The normal contracts don't including it now, just as Three don't.

dna

Jan 17, 2010
Llandudno
Funster No
MH
AT Tribute 680 pvc
Exp
since 2009
Its too late and awful weather out there now but i will be going in the van tomorrow morning to see if my Sim has given up the ghost and will report back
If you get this post the sim is working ok at the moment. It’s on the 3 network and I’ve only used it within the uk so far

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
You only get that now if you have an old contract (pre 11/8/21) or have one of the expensive ones with 4 extras. The normal contracts don't including it now, just as Three don't.
Sorry to contradict you Mel ;) but I'm not long back from Germany with one of those Vodafone sims from Ezikiel, and it turned off at bang on 25Gb.
I've only had it a few months, so not pre August 2021.

Cheers,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back