Good price - Pre-loaded Three sims with unlimited calls, texts & data (4 Viewers)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Lots of Lebara deals on HotUKDeals website so worth searching before committing.

Martin K

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
More fresh negative feedback on the sellers eBay account today but a positive response from Ezikiel
Screenshot_20221117-133254.png

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
My 3 sims have all stopped working, today the ebay seller has said it'll be up to 3 weeks! However, he did offer a full refund without taking into account the usage we've had which is generous. I'll try to stick it out.

Motorhead

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
My 3 sims have all stopped working, today the ebay seller has said it'll be up to 3 weeks! However, he did offer a full refund without taking into account the usage we've had which is generous. I'll try to stick it out.
Up to 3 weeks, that sounds crazy, the part I don't get is if they are prepaid how does he add extra credit without losing out. I know business sims can be Sub £7 a month but mine worked out around £2 (or £4 if it never works again lol) my Three sim was about 3 weeks short of a year.

Just out of curiosity how long were your sims working before they cut off?

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
Got my first one in June, ported my number to it and not experienced any problems until now!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Motorhead

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Got my first one in June, ported my number to it and not experienced any problems until now!
Yeah, I think Three have just shut down all their sims, maybe violation of terms or something. If it doesn't get turned on then I I might try Scancom not quite as cheap but not bad for data.

Martin K

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Up to 3 weeks, that sounds crazy, the part I don't get is if they are prepaid how does he add extra credit without losing out. I know business sims can be Sub £7 a month but mine worked out around £2 (or £4 if it never works again lol) my Three sim was about 3 weeks short of a year.

I'm struggling to see how he's making any money on it if the sims last the full three years, I have seen 3 business sims available at those sort of prices but not leaving anything for a profit.
Pretty certain these are not actually prepaid, seems to me they're on a business contact and he's had payment issues.

Awaiting a reply from him from a message earlier and I'm going to push for either a temporary replacement sim or a refund. I've only had the months out of mine and it's serving as my home and mobile WiFi, surviving on phone data at the moment.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Yeah, I think Three have just shut down all their sims, maybe violation of terms or something.
It will be Three who have the issues, I was with ID and hubby was using one of the Ebay Three sims and we BOTH had issues, mine went on for so long that I was able to cancel my ID contract with no settlement figure, I actually got a bit of credit back!

As for how he's making money, the sims he originally bought were VERY cheap as Three and Vodafone were doing stonking deals for businesses which is why they were such good value and included EU roaming, the ones he sells now are more expensive for him to buy hence they reason they cost more on Ebay and don't have EU roaming included.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
i've email him as i have just purchased another 4 vodaphone sims which are working perfectly i might add and got this reply so i'm a bit happier also knowing i've got paypal backup

me:

hello

i'm reading reports that the sim's are stopping working and will be permanent off, if this is true i want a refund asap please

let me know or i will have to start a paypal dispute and would rather not if i don't have to

Allan

his reply:

Hi

Good afternoon

Our competitors are writing wrong information about us, but they are few of them. We will resolve all the issues. All the prepaid sims are not permanently down.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused many thanks for your patience and understanding

Respectfully

Customer Support Executive

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
UPDATE

i've just noticed that when i dial another telephone, say my wife's for instance, a completely different no. shows up on my telephone, this has only started happening since i inserted my new Vodaphone sim card purchased from ezikiel on ebay

this new no. when I put it into google says its being linked to China for gods sake and i'm really frightened now that we are being scammed or something sinister

Has anyone else recently got a Vodaphone simcard off this ebay seller and have you noticed if its happening to you

thanks

Al

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
a completely different no. shows up on my telephone

has only started happening since i inserted my new Vodaphone sim
I may have miss understood but each sim has a new number.
So, to me, my extractions from your post indicate a new number is to be expected.

You usually can port a number from the old sim to the new one yy

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I may have miss understood but each sim has a new number.
So, to me, my extractions from your post indicate a new number is to be expected.

You usually can port a number from the old sim to the new one (y)

Yeah maybe I should have worded that better, I have a new no. using my new sim card, it starts with 07553 xxxxxx

When I dial another telephone, such as my wifes or even my old iphone, instantly the 07553 xxxxxx no. changes on my iphone display to a completely different no. which is 07716742731 telling that is my new no.

Then when I look at both iphones that i've rang and not answered either of them, they both say that i've had 2 missed calls from 2 different no's. and i've only dialled them once.

The different no. when i google it said that its linked to China

Can anyone throw and light on this, am I being scammed or cloned or something else as i'm really uneasy now tbh

BTW for the time being i've removed the new sim, i've also messaged
ezikiel on ebay with no response up to now

Al

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
I had something similar but its nothing to do with the sim but your settings on your google account which has picked up the number programmed originally to the sim but as you've changed that, you have update. This happens with any sim, my sons always get the same issue.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I had something similar but its nothing to do with the sim but your settings on your google account which has picked up the number programmed originally to the sim but as you've changed that, you have update. This happens with any sim, my sons always get the same issue.

What exactly do you mean as i’m not sure I understand you properly

Might the new sim from Ezikiel have been programmed twice by Vodafone, is this what you are meaning and if so why?

How do I update my google account and do I do that on my iphone or Imac or somewhere else?

Thanks for coming back to me btw

PS. all 4 sims which arrived in the same envelope, thinking about it, felt like they had been “popped” out of the Vodaphone card holder, they did however look brand new, condition wise.

PPS. still no response from the seller

Last edited:

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
FURTHER UPDATE

Ezikiel has just replied to me asking if i'm fitting the new sim card with the iphone still turned on, I have to admit I have been.

He's asked me to turn the iphone off, remove the simcard, and refit after 15 mins, then turn the iphone back on again and report back to him which I will do.

i'll also report back here as well

Martin K

Free Member
Nov 16, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Have had a reply from Ezikiel this morning after two requests for an update. Either wait up to three weeks for a resolution or apply for a full refund. I'm turn now between getting a refund and going to Scancom or sticking it out, need a cheap short term unlimited SIM if I'm going to stick it out 🤔
Screenshot_20221119-130216.png

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
FURTHER UPDATE

Ezikiel has just replied to me asking if i'm fitting the new sim card with the iphone still turned on, I have to admit I have been.
You numpty!!!! :ROFLMAO:

It's like taking the hard drive out of your PC without turning it off! I'm surprise your phone didn't haver a total hissy fit. 🤪

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Have had a reply from Ezikiel this morning after two requests for an update. Either wait up to three weeks for a resolution or apply for a full refund. I'm turn now between getting a refund and going to Scancom or sticking it out, need a cheap short term unlimited SIM if I'm going to stick it out 🤔
One thing to bear in mind is that if you get a full refund any sim you buy in the future may NOT have roaming included so best to check that out.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Well my hubby's Three sim has stopped working completely so I've been in touch and have been offered a full refund so I've accepted that, due to issues in our area we'd got a Vodafone contract anyway and this with Lebara will do for now and we'll review it when we get back off holiday next February (or before if there are good deals to be had).

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Boo! Our Mifi’s 3 sim is unresponsive.

The status looks OK on the Mifi display but connected devices don’t get internet connectivity.
Is that a symptom match?
I’ll need to reach out to Ezikiel i expect.
That’s just by eBay comms, right? 🙏

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Boo! Our Mifi’s 3 sim is unresponsive.

The status looks OK on the Mifi display but connected devices don’t get internet connectivity.
Is that a symptom match?
I’ll need to reach out to Ezikiel i expect.
That’s just by eBay comms, right? 🙏
Yes - you'll need to find the item you purchases and then use that to contact him as that makes it easier for the transaction to be found.

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
It doesn't seem like Ezikiel has anything for sale on eBay anymore.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
You numpty!!!! :ROFLMAO:

It's like taking the hard drive out of your PC without turning it off! I'm surprise your phone didn't haver a total hissy fit. 🤪
I’ve never turned my phone off ever and never had this issue before so saying i’m a numpty is not called for

and why would my iphone have an issue as it’s a vodaphone to vodaphone sim card so simple change

I have however managed to sort it and it wasn’t by doing what he said

But i’m a numpty aren’t I so it may have done it magically 😉

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
I’ve never turned my phone off ever and never had this issue before so saying i’m a numpty is not called for

and why would my iphone have an issue as it’s a vodaphone to vodaphone sim card so simple change

But i’m a numpty aren’t I so it may have done it magically 😉
FWIW, when I’ve needed smartphone tech support for internet access issues when I changed between sims, the technician said settings from a sim are read on power up.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Okay, you can be a muppet instead! ;)

C'mon then, tell us how you sorted it.

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
I’m trying to contact ezekiel, but eBay says the message cannot be sent. I’m in Spain at the moment, so it may be that, but I’ve tried with a vpn with no luck. My 3 sim isn’t working, which I put down to being in the EU, but now I’m worried it’s been switched off. Has anyone got an email outside of eBay for ezekiel please?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back